What are we up to in India?

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by HarryBosch, Oct 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm surprised this has not made the MoD News website. Here
    I wonder what Pakistan thinks about Britain's mountain and arctic troops training in India for the first time in sixty years, especially when that training just happens to take the form of vertical assaults in the hotly contested area of Kashmir? See here: Kargil War
    Watch this space, methinks o_O

P.S. Mods - Any chance of changing the default colour of the links in here? The RN blue is easy to see but the olive green next to black text is not. Cheers.

Edited for visibility

2. Try bolding and parenthesising as a short term fix 'Arry.....Et voila....magique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Kargil War<

RM

3. [​IMG]
    Cheers, have edited the original:thumright:

4. Kinell, we're all bloody magitians today aren't we??

5. More of a magician actually :bball:

RM

6. FFS. Sitting on naughty step having corrected spenny who spelt swede as suede.

I'll just magic my neck in shall i

:thumright: :thumright:

7. Or put on your blew swede shoes :thumright:

To get back on track wiv 'Arry's thread:

It's a puzzle why we are there. It's internationally viewed as disputed territory and the Paks have already raised strong objections. On the plus side Royal will be operating at 17,500' and I can't remember Company sized operations at these altitudes being carried out anywhere before. Interesting times................

http://newsblaze.com/story/20070925151037kash.nb/newsblaze/TOPSTORY/Top-Stories.html

RM

8. Hmm swede. Reminds me of the shape of some of the locals heads in these here parts!!

9. A couple of nice photos though.