What an Old Wino

Young or is he old, Mt Matelot, a member of the Fleet Air Arm for 4 years now a " Warfare S/R" by heck lofty you have gone up in the world. But are you 100% sure that it is the AC branch your talking about regarding P*"^*% or is it actually your own? Every branch has its share, pretty boring if we were all great. The AC branch does a have a couple of characters that require pecial treatment but apart from that they are all fine and dandy. What are you within the mighty Warfare Branch? :lol:

seen_off said:
overide I think you ment to place this on a different thread other than start a new one off.
Seen off how observant of you, I just thought I would see who is paying attention. Talking of paying attention, were you not the one picking someone up for their england!!!!! Your notice reagrding TTD makes interesting reading :lol:

override said:
seen_off said:
overide I think you ment to place this on a different thread other than start a new one off.
Seen off how observant of you, I just thought I would see who is paying attention. Talking of paying attention, were you not the one picking someone up for their england!!!!! Your notice reagrding TTD makes interesting reading :lol:
I have never picked up any one for bad England. Being a northerner I have no room to talk. Just to keep you happy I have moved 1 word from the said mentioned post. Talk about **** retentive!

seen_off said:
override said:
seen_off said:
I have never picked up any one for bad England. Being a northerner I have no room to talk. Just to keep you happy I have moved 1 word from the said mentioned post. Talk about **** retentive!
Niothing wrong with being abnal retentive shipperrs, totally legal. Have a nice day