What a top site

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by cooksmate, Nov 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lads I found your site and within seconds was pissin my sides.. Congrats on it. :thumbup: especialy the ramdom thread of bollox

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I transferred sum pics to pistonheads who within minutes, they had a sense of humour failure and banned me.

:shock:
    :shock::shock::shock:

:happy6::happy6::happy6:proves that boats are better than cars.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  2. Cheers shippers:bow::bow::bow:

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Eddy's right about the trolls.

The most prevalent at present is a third year Social Work undergrad at York Uni, a LGBT rep. Ain't that right, Lex? :|

4. Comic on the box going on about ASBOs, he said therecipients wear them with pride, giving it large about how clever they are, he reckonsASBOs need a name change to lady boys, then maybe they wouldn’t be so keen tolet everyone know they had one, I thought the same about according the nametroll to the fuckwits who haunt the internet, someone needs to come up with an acronymfor sad retard sat in dark room fiddling with himself cos he just typed aswearword.

5. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

How about

Pathetic
    Educationally
    Abnormal
    Delinquents
    On
    Site

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Like it. I've got an easier one though. Cunts.

7. Seconded.

8. I bet he got a sympathy shag/BJ though.

9. Won what? Cunt of the week?

10. So what did you win a mirror to check your smug face? Remember a first class arrsehole is still an arrsehole:sleepy:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Good effort, it pays to be a winner.

Best of luck.

Respect for the time-management and multi-tasking skills required writing a dissertation and arsing-about trolling.

Why not use the following case as part of your Social Work dissertation? 'We want our foster children back', say Ukip couple who had them removed by Rotherham social workers - UK

12. Blackrat

You the man. No, really. You the MAN.

13. NS that would require a social worker to actually do some work, they could have a social issue with that, may be that's where it all went wrong they were trolling and not working?

14. Blackrat

It went wrong as soon as they started typing with headwands.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mind you, Monty and Cúnt will be pleased to know they ran away from an LGBT person :)

16. You wait till the twat gets his grat issue of cords, open toe'd sandles and a Smart car (they used to give them Moggie Minors but they've got street cred now!).