What a top site

Lads I found your site and within seconds was pissin my sides.. Congrats on it. :thumbup: especialy the ramdom thread of bollox

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I transferred sum pics to pistonheads who within minutes, they had a sense of humour failure and banned me.

:shock:
:shock::shock::shock:

:happy6::happy6::happy6:proves that boats are better than cars.

Last edited:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Eddy's right about the trolls.

The most prevalent at present is a third year Social Work undergrad at York Uni, a LGBT rep. Ain't that right, Lex? :|

Comic on the box going on about ASBOs, he said therecipients wear them with pride, giving it large about how clever they are, he reckonsASBOs need a name change to lady boys, then maybe they wouldn’t be so keen tolet everyone know they had one, I thought the same about according the nametroll to the fuckwits who haunt the internet, someone needs to come up with an acronymfor sad retard sat in dark room fiddling with himself cos he just typed aswearword.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Comic on the box going on about ASBOs, he said therecipients wear them with pride, giving it large about how clever they are, he reckonsASBOs need a name change to lady boys, then maybe they wouldn’t be so keen tolet everyone know they had one, I thought the same about according the nametroll to the fuckwits who haunt the internet, someone needs to come up with an acronymfor sad retard sat in dark room fiddling with himself cos he just typed aswearword.
How about

Pathetic
Educationally
Abnormal
Delinquents
On
Site

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
How about

Pathetic
Educationally
Abnormal
Delinquents
On
Site
Like it. I've got an easier one though. Cunts.

Ex LGBT officer. As for your other post which you have now deleted, both my course mate and I came for research for our dissertations, when we realised only ARRSE and another Marine forum were going to be of any help we thoguht you all needed to cheer the fuck up so had a week of seeing who could get banned the quickest, which is why there is 2 distinct ip addrsses I am sure your investigive skills worked out Ninja. I won by the way.
So what did you win a mirror to check your smug face? Remember a first class arrsehole is still an arrsehole:sleepy:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Ex LGBT officer. As for your other post which you have now deleted, both my course mate and I came for research for our dissertations, when we realised only ARRSE and another Marine forum were going to be of any help we thoguht you all needed to cheer the fuck up so had a week of seeing who could get banned the quickest, which is why there is 2 distinct ip addrsses I am sure your investigive skills worked out Ninja. I won by the way.
Good effort, it pays to be a winner.

Best of luck.

Respect for the time-management and multi-tasking skills required writing a dissertation and arsing-about trolling.

Why not use the following case as part of your Social Work dissertation? 'We want our foster children back', say Ukip couple who had them removed by Rotherham social workers - UK

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You the man. No, really. You the MAN.

Good effort, it pays to be a winner.

Best of luck.

Respect for the time-management and multi-tasking skills required writing a dissertation and arsing-about trolling.

Why not use the following case as part of your Social Work dissertation? 'We want our foster children back', say Ukip couple who had them removed by Rotherham social workers - UK
NS that would require a social worker to actually do some work, they could have a social issue with that, may be that's where it all went wrong they were trolling and not working?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
NS that would require a social worker to actually do some work, they could have a social issue with that, may be that's where it all went wrong they were trolling and not working?
It went wrong as soon as they started typing with headwands.

You wait till the twat gets his grat issue of cords, open toe'd sandles and a Smart car (they used to give them Moggie Minors but they've got street cred now!).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Miscellaneous 0
Good_CO The Internet - Best and Worst 21
W Current Affairs 5