What a pathetic individual!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by scapa, Jun 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hackle

hackle Badgeman Moderator

What a bloody shame, 51 photographs in that series and a good many of them unusable due to that prat.

2. Can't he get charged with wearing medals he isn't entitled to ? What a total disgrace !!!

3. Blimey! Every British Legion in the country has someone like that.
    I am always a tad suspicious of those who flaunt medals.
    My father who was sunk and bombed and who knows what else, never even talked about it.

4. 'Invite' the walt to your clubhouse for a chat Paul

5. What a complete tool and he needs rebriefing by some of 2 and 3 Para I think, preferably in a padded and sound proof room. :)

6. Buster,i think thats an excellent idea mate,especially as one of my Club Brothers WAS 3 Para and WAS Down South in 82.Im sure they'd have lots to talk about.I have a feeling he'd decline the invitation though lol.Still,what goes around as they say!!!!!

7. On the bright side it is unlikely the twat will be able to show his face in public for some considerable time to come ... so we should all be spared that much at least.

SF

8. I find at times a few words about para training is enough to find out who is a para and who aint!!

Like the time I met this chap when out walking the dog he spurted out about his leg hurting due to a para accident years back. And being a ex Royal ?

A few words about para training etc and he had to make a quick dash home.

That obese looking toe rag is beyond belief thankfully we have photoshop clone tool to delete the prick from the photos. Pity we canna delete him from planet earth!!!!

9. The wannabee fat creep was only 15 in 1982.
    This fraudster should be charged now he has admitted it.

10. Would be nice to see an example made to deter others but in today's UK it is unlikely to happen.

SF

11. Blimey! He looks rough, time has obviously not been kind, which is about what he deserves.
    Given that gut he'll probably expire from a heart attack or colon cancer; as someone else said 'what goes around comes around'.
    Why on earth would you lie about military service, it is such an easy thing to be caught out with.
    He must be a very insecure and inadequate individual.

12. The faker is sporting twice as many medals (nine) than the Duke of York has after 22 years in the Navy.

http://www.theimagefile.com/?skin=5489&Action=VF&id=4787833&ppwd=fc6429rr

Had he only worn two or three gongs instead of thinking he was Mongomery or Rommel he might have got away with it.

13. Great photo, all the fat [email protected] needs is a apple in his gob,what actually amazes me more than anything is how he hoped to get away with it, its one thing walting down the local where the chances of bumping into a genuine ex para who was there is remote, but to attend a major parade that will be heaving with the real deals is pushing your luck somewhat.

14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yes, I believe there is existing and executable legislation to cover offences such as this:

[Source]

15. sgtpepperband

Another piece of info:

[Source: Daily Telegraph - 2 May 06]

16. Those regs state 'a person not serving' etc. Does that mean that no one who is not an actual serving member of the armed forces may wear any part of the uniform.
    Would that cover those ex members still wearing their berets for instance? Or, what about those camo sort of shorts that are popular at the moment.
    Is the widow or remaining partner or family member of a deceased medal holder entitled to wear the medal at the Rememberance service.
    You could go on forever.
    Fact remains that we have a very sad individual who seems to have a liking for for berets/medals/fast foods.
    If the bugger lives in a small town the publicity will do the rest; what an absolute plonker.
    Perhaps he thinks he is Nelson at the moment, or more like Henry the V111 given the size of the idiot.
    It takes all sorts.

17. sgtpepperband

Certain exceptions do apply (this section also appears in the Army Act 1955):

[Source]