What a Nasty Barsteward Move.

The memory still haunts me 'till this day. I was aged seven, my sister aged five had just been given a toy pram for her birthday present. She treasured it, like most girls do. I on the other hand had a plank of wood, liberated from a nearby building site. Noticing I was only four wheels and two axles short of a trolley...The temptation proved too much.
The following day she had to my mind illegally parked her pram and in summary punishment I stole the wheels and running tackle. Heypresto look what I've got.. New trolley, Look at those alloys.
The memory of her dragging a pram around on the skids sometimes really saddens me, but what really does upset is me telling her that it'll be alright when it snows cos now shes got a Norweigan pram. :(

Anyone else done anything they later regret?

trelawney126 said:
The memory still haunts me 'till this day. I was aged seven, my sister aged five had just been given a toy pram for her birthday present. She treasured it, like most girls do. I on the other hand had a plank of wood, liberated from a nearby building site. Noticing I was only four wheels and two axles short of a trolley...The temptation proved too much.
The following day she had to my mind illegally parked her pram and in summary punishment I stole the wheels and running tackle. Heypresto look what I've got.. New trolley, Look at those alloys.
The memory of her dragging a pram around on the skids sometimes really saddens me, but what really does upset is me telling her that it'll be alright when it snows cos now shes got a Norweigan pram. :(

Anyone else done anything they later regret?

Are you a scouse? and if not did you know any? 8O :D :D :D

Fortunately not, but as you correctly surmise when berthed alongside Liverpool on the old Ark Royal we did have 3 women and a brownhatter (all civvies) take up residence in our messdeck. But thats another thread :D

trelawney126 said:
Fortunately not, but as you correctly surmise when berthed alongside Liverpool on the old Ark Royal we did have 3 women and a brownhatter (all civvies) take up residence in our messdeck. But thats another thread :D
Did they nick the ships wheel? and did you point out the wheels of the ark to the brown owls? 8O :D :D

Rumrat said:
trelawney126 said:
Did they nick the ships wheel? and did you point out the wheels of the ark to the brown owls? 8O :D :D
:D 1. No 2. Tried to 3. Amazing how many Scouse ladies can ride tandem :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rumrat Diamond Lil's 7
babystew Bloody Computers 16
F Diamond Lil's 7