What a Nasty Barsteward Move.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by trelawney126, Jul 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The memory still haunts me 'till this day. I was aged seven, my sister aged five had just been given a toy pram for her birthday present. She treasured it, like most girls do. I on the other hand had a plank of wood, liberated from a nearby building site. Noticing I was only four wheels and two axles short of a trolley...The temptation proved too much.
    The following day she had to my mind illegally parked her pram and in summary punishment I stole the wheels and running tackle. Heypresto look what I've got.. New trolley, Look at those alloys.
    The memory of her dragging a pram around on the skids sometimes really saddens me, but what really does upset is me telling her that it'll be alright when it snows cos now shes got a Norweigan pram. :(

Anyone else done anything they later regret?

2. Are you a scouse? and if not did you know any? 8O :D :D :D

3. Fortunately not, but as you correctly surmise when berthed alongside Liverpool on the old Ark Royal we did have 3 women and a brownhatter (all civvies) take up residence in our messdeck. But thats another thread :D

4. Did they nick the ships wheel? and did you point out the wheels of the ark to the brown owls? 8O :D :D

5. :D 1. No 2. Tried to 3. Amazing how many Scouse ladies can ride tandem :D