What a load of Bollox

Guzzler

War Hero
Kate's worth one though - far more attractive than her mother in law (as she was, not now, that'd be a terrible thing to say.)

Pontius

War Hero
The Outback Bus is revving up and patiently awaits your return:

main.php

Things have got expensive since you left, so make sure you carry your bus card when travelling on the vehicle above:

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6724274/Bus-fare-youre-a-fuckin-racist-****.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Aboriginal

Rumrat

War Hero
The Outback Bus is revving up and patiently awaits your return:
Things have got expensive since you left, so make sure you carry your bus card when travelling on the vehicle above:

I was there last year as a matter of fact, doing the "we want to see the relatives bullshit."
Even managed to get to James town, I had never been to Tazzy before, I wanted to make sure we actually did give the poms a hard time of it, but turns out it was like Butlins. (Bastard)
I have to be honest I need to think hard and long about returning full time, I am not as much in love with the joint as many of the poms there. So don't keep the engine running.
Back to "Oh mummy was a saint bit".....Load of Bollix.
She should have come down the strip in Pompey, never had the "Harrods" money , but I'm sure she could have found a bigger kirp.:laughing2:

seafarer1939

War Hero
I never was into the Royal thing,Charles/Camilla/William etc and I won't get into that suffice to say I went to my bank and they told me they told me they were shut next Friday for the wedding.
I said " What weddings that then?" they looked at me as if I was mental.
I'll be bothering much at all with it but it's good for tourism and the Country as a whole.

Rumrat

War Hero
I never was into the Royal thing,Charles/Camilla/William etc and I won't get into that suffice to say I went to my bank and they told me they told me they were shut next Friday for the wedding.
I'll be bothering much at all with it but it's good for tourism and the Country as a whole.

Now if they would make a video of the wedding night, I might be inclined to look. Just out of passing curiosity you understand.

capt caine

Badgeman
Rumrat ole chum, are you aware Sat 23 rd APL is St.George's Day. Is there any chance i can have your assistance, you will make a fine choice for raising the flag as a member of the colour party. You will feel right at home.The KKK are having a barbie,and the BNP are on hand to answer any questions you have. I will understand completely,if you have better offers from Jeremy Kyle .Or find yourself in Tower.

Stirling

Banned
They keep throwing the Shiite at Charlie over the Camilla Bowles episode, but she was not above making her dirty phone calls, but that seems to have gone under the carpet since she lost her head over the sheik of araby.

Nice body and I would have but I agree she was a scheming manipulative bitch, ''outpouring of grief from the whole country when she died so trajicaly''.........bollox.

Flagdeck

War Hero

I take it you won't be attending a 'Street party', then SF.... always a good excuse to down a few sherbets ! :eek:ccasion5: