wet weekend ...

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by golden_rivet, Jun 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. if I'm lucky ...

seriously though I'm bored ... not given or sent any love letters for years so can't join in any of that ... no gossip round here ... and the waters are rising ...

any suggestions ??? :bball:
  2. Buy a boat ;)
  3. And some foul weather gear.
  4. Grand Prix Qualifying on at 1230 - watch Lewis Hamilton hopefully do us proud again.

Or on the other hand, grab a tinny out of the fridge, neck it, repeat several times until you forget your boredom !
  5. Pretty much describes my plans for today there :thumright:
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm working.....off to london this afternoon to do a charity walk in Battersea park tommorrow, might take me wellies. :sad8:
  7. Forget your wellies, take a pair of waders or a dry suit !
  8. Moto GP just about to start on Eurosport cyas
  9. WB thats not the Gay Pride March is it?
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

No it ain't you cheeky fcuker..... :threaten:

Yomping around Battersea Park with hundreds of kids for the ARC charity.....probably with a hangover... :thumright:
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Yeah right
  12. Learn to swim?
  13. Blobs, you don't have to deny it. If you want to come out you will find we are an understanding bunch here on RR. :mrgreen:
  14. Oh shame! What a pity! Never Mind!
    It's lovely where I am, around 28 and sunny.
    Went out on the boat yesterday, may well do the same again today.
    Then a lovely long lunch in a sea front restaurant; a bit too much wine probably, then the rest of the afternoon/evening crashed out in the shade.
    The only downside is that despite fishing for three hours yesterday didn't catch a thing. These Korean worms aren't all their cracked up to be!
    Enjoy the weather :thumright: