Western Daily Press: "Devonport To Host Navy's First Gay Wedding Party"

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Jenny .... thats probably true, but seeing as i dont mix with them i cannot confirm your statement.

I have a friend whose daughter bats for the other side. He dearly wishes she didnt because it spoils their relationship as Father and Daughter. Not got any naturally conceived Grand Children to look foward to. That upsets him the most.
If I was MLP, I'd probably describe you as a throbber of the highest order. The fact I'm not, indicates that you're possibly a step higher up the scale in my estimation.

How do you know you "don't mix with them" ?

Your "friend" sounds about as bone a chopper as you, if he/she dearly wishes their own daughter, someone they presumably love(d) takes second place to the desire to have grandchildren, it's probably just as well a biologically bigotted and flawed bloodline succumbs to natural selection.

G

guestm

Jenny ......... "Stap-a-dicktomes" ... are just as queer as "Brownhatters". Cant abide either type.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

I don't rate your forum survival chances as any better than 'abysmal'.

Thus the same level as your input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachelthree

War Hero
Monumental times for those of the homosexual sexual orientation, the article is probably at least partly to highlight the fact that the forces are supportive of the new law. Either way it's cute, plenty of pointless stories about hetero relationships in the papers and such, why not extend to the gay community.

G

guestm

The truth seems to upset some people

What 'truth'?

There is no big statement nor revelatory debate in your posts. It's moronic drivel without substance nor sense. If you don't know where the door is, want some help finding it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not necessarily. Definition of Bigotry: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Intolerance appears to be the key word.

I am intolerant of many things but that does not make me a bigot, it appears to be a word that some members like to use unjustly and too often on here.