Welsh Asda: Every Little Helps!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. I can't view it as I'm unblessed with a Flash player! :sad2:
  3. Absolute magic Sgt P.
    Had me in stitches.

4. That is fcuking brilliant.
  5. He's probably from the Gurnos estate!!! :roll:

6. Do us a favour have a look across the road and see if Tesco is busy and let me know. Thanks 8O :D
  7. I would say that the small Tescos over zee road will indeed be fairly busy but i cant see from where i live!!

Your not the twunt who keeps ram-raiding the cash machine and scaring the staff at gunpoint whilst your oppo nips over the counter and nicks the fags and crap whiskey are you???

How inconvenient

8. EVERY LITTLE HELPS :roll: :wink:
  9. sgtpepperband

Tesco: Always thinking of the customer... :evil: :oops:

10. I think that just made me wet myself a little bit./
  11. You can get rubber pants for that mate!!
  12. Thanks but I already own several pairs but that's a different matter altogether! :twisted:
  13. That was absolutely the mutts nuts, LMFAO :lol:
  14. Tears of laughter on that one Sergeant, abso-chuffing-lutely marvellous! Thanks :thumbup:
  15. The best bit was the guy in the call centre laughing at him, brilliant!
  16. I believe every word of that, it wasn't a prank call, the welsh really are like that, as thick as the bread.
  17. This coming from a chap who's signature includes the line: 'never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up' pmsl
  18. sgtpepperband

I aim to please, PP. I make it part of my daily routine to make a woman moist with excitement... 8O :lol:
  19. The conversation went. We Irish,English Scots, and Welsh must stick together. Paddy said No not the Welsh they have a attitude problem!! 8O
  20. hehe - a man of simple needs then if moist around the eyes with laughter is enough for you. Either that or your education is somewhat lacking and we need to have a little talk about the birds and the bees... :wink: