Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daughter

• Lead me to the 3 some

• Total voters
www.wsbtv.com/news/141...etail.html

Alabama Grandma Gets Jail For Prostitution

FORT PAYNE, Ala. -- A 62-year-old grandmother arrested in a prostitution sting in Fort Payne has begun serving a two month jail sentence.

Last night, a Fort Payne municipal judge sentenced Mary Clark Duncan to 180 days, but suspended all but 60 days of the jail term.

Duncan's daughter, Theresa Duncan, was also arrested August first.

The mother and daughter were arrested Aug. 1, after they allegedly both agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $30 -- at $15 each.

Fort Payne Police Chief David Walker said the sting was carried out after his office received several tips that the women were engaged in illicit activities.

“Prostitution is not something we see a lot of in the Fort Payne area,†Walker told The Times-Journal. “However, we are glad that something of this nature was brought to our attention, and were able to put an end to this operation.â€

Walker said the majority of the Duncan’s clientele was believed to be Hispanics.

There were two men at the home at the time of the arrest, including Teresa Duncan’s estranged husband and Mary Duncan’s son. No charges have been filed against the men, Walker said, according to The Times-Journal.

Teresa Diane Duncan

Mary Clark Duncan

Too late, had all night in with the pair of 'em last night. I was ace, they were crap. Walked through Sultan gate this morning with a paper under one arm, pint of milk in the other hand, and sported a fruity whistle.

bobc2112 said:
Too late, had all night in with the pair of 'em last night. I was ace, they were crap. Walked through Sultan gate this morning with a paper under one arm, pint of milk in the other hand, and sported a fruity whistle.
did you wipe your knob on the curtains and p1ss in the wardrobe before you left? :thumright:

S-Boat_Dinosaur said:
The mother and daughter were arrested Aug. 1, after they allegedly both agreed to have sex with an undercover officer for $30 -- at $15 each.
That's a fantastic bargain at the current exchange rate!!!

Hippogrillapig and her little offspring Hippochimp

Fcuk me they're ugly, I should know, I married the other sister!

Edited, 'cos I forgot about the typy/sweary rule, sorry if you picked it up before I changed it.

Trooped_Again said:

Edited, 'cos I forgot about the typy/sweary rule, sorry if you picked it up before I changed it.
Hope your OH does not read RR :whew:

stirling said:
Trooped_Again said:

Hope your OH does not read RR :whew:
Convinced her I only view the 'Other Site' (Get the wets in!)

Latest Threads