Well who would you like a run ashore with?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :evil: Reading the posts of the usual suspects; who would you like a run ashore with? For me it's got to be Rum Rat because we seem to have a lot in common and an attitude problem in spades.I'd invite Thingy along to provide a bit of class providing he did not start chasing big buck navvies, and Granny as a restraining influence. It may still end up with a punch up with the old bill , hospitalisation and custody, but it would be an experience to become a treasured memory.
  2. It' got to be:
    Hig the Pig, Scouse and anyone else who served at Lossie in the sixties. Plus Thingy to keep us all in order. :p
  3. Presumably with XRD & Taloolah as the floor show? :roll:
  4. Doesn't matter which females turn up so long as Higs is allowed to ask themn for the proverbial blow job. :p
  5. I would like a run ashore with all my old oppo's from all those years ago
  6. I guess this will be a rematch from when she got gang banged by a bunch of Pongoes so no change there then!!! :D
  7. I'd take RJ, XRD and MLP to watch the ultimate smoothies in action, Thingy for crowd control, SPB to explain to the cops where their going wrong when they turn up. I'd also take all the laydeeez 'cos I'm nice :lol:
    Taloolah would be a definite, if SPB can't sweet talk the cops we'll tell her one of them said she was fat. By the time she'd finished ranting and the cops worked out what the feck she was on about we could all be out in Spain with Sussex and Nutty :D
  8. Wet Blobby. Oh we are this coming weekend for the All Blacks Vs France game. :D

Oh ma heid! :cry:
  9. Hmmm,Flockulation :D
  10. Worcester eh? be careful what you wish for oppo, I don't live so far away I can't get at you. In fact when I am fully healed, I might take you up on it. Beware though, I spent as much time in recess as the staff. 8O :D :D :D :twisted:
  11. i'm not a million miles away either as jesse is fully aware!! :D
  12. I gather you work at either selly oak or the QE. I worked out of both before my demise( shall we call it) although I do not live in Brum, I live in Staffordshire, not the Black country either. :D
  13. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

With the retraining influence that you think I have how the fcuk did we end up in custody? Just because we can't run fast enough any more? It would be fun to try, another full on run ashore that is.
  14. Granny, I'm shocked, you were a GI what are you thinking? 8O

Gone to the Dark Side have we? :twisted: :D
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Anyone who buys me a Guinness is a good enough run ashore oppo for me... :wink:

I'll be in attendance anyway; to sweep up the mess at the end of the night - pocketting all the scattered loose change from the fighting and tips that Taloolah earned from performing tricks for the assembled masses - and also to hustle all RRers into the clubs VIP lounge, by blagging us all in with a wave of my Warrant Card. Who wants in?! :thumbleft:
  16. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Just noticed my freudian slip... retraining instead of restraining. Doubt if we need retraining. Though the zimmer frame gets in the way at times. (What am I waffling on about?)
  17. You would be correct. I get plenty of trauma experience that way hence my thousand yard stare when people meet me!! 8O 8O
  18. One of the things that is begining to trouble me is the way in which your posts seem to 'belong' to your avatar every day. Is that picture really you?

PS I'll buy you a guinness if you buy me a couple of pints of rough cider.

19. Are you two an item now then? :lol:
  20. Ah you have compatable tastes in drink and women ?....yes? :oops: :lol:

If not.......why not? :D