"Well that's me ready to face the day..."

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by silverfox, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

My room mate has finally gone on R&R and so for the first time in months I have been able to wake up and enjoy an unhurried and relaxing 'Gentleman's Moment' without fear of disturbance, and am therefore able to roll out of my scratcher ready to face the day.

Which left me wondering what strange, and in Wet-B's case, possibly illegal, morning rituals are practised by RR members, without completion of which means that their day is useless before it's even started......

2. S.F

You must try bombing the deathstar after having a load of co-dydramol, makes you constipated. The noises of me straining in the heads this morning were interesting to say the least and i was glad the NJP (missus) wasnt around to hear that one. "crack thump, crack thump"

NB

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Use the inside of his pillow case as your "special sock" that'll teach the fcuker to gib out on R+R :lol: and you'll get quality giggles when he comes back and gets his head down :D

4. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

:lol: Absolutely PMSL.... my roomie is a USN Cdr who, despite being a submariner, would not see the funny side. Which makes your suggested action compulsory in my view.........

5. So he has the potential to make an adequate killick then ;)

6. On one of my ships this stupid binter would spend a whole hour in the morning in front of the mirror in the mess before shed go up onto the flight deck to muster for part of ship. She was an embarrassment to the RN. If she wanted to be a BIMBO FFS why join up!!!!!!!!!

And then she had the gall to refuse to put on a BA (this is gen!) on one of our circuit days we have to refresh our memories on how to use things for firefighting. But the PO was spot on, he REALLY put her in her box and shut her up.
    He threatned to troop her for direct dis if she wouldnt put it on and her reply was "But ive just done my hair"!!!!!!!!!! After seeing the PO about to blow his lid, she eventually put it on with a lot of huffing and puffing.
    But thank god she banged her notice in and left shortly after this!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant exactly say she was an asset to the RN!!!!!!!!!

7. Piccies please!

8. not quite in the same league but if I oversleep and can't have my usual pint of green tea I feel I've got off to a bad start - morning naughties whould put me back to sleep so don't get that one at all :roll:

9. It's just a method of kick starting the heart,.....

10. 69 er's The breakfast of Champions!

11. Saves on buying real dental floss I suppose!
    Got to have a BM or feel shit all day :lol:
    NZB

12. Depends if they've had a Brazillian or not.