Well done.........

N

Nippit

We should still have FRS1?

HAHAHA!

It's 2017 if anyone else was slightly unsure of the year.
It's a year now since the Indians got rid of theirs , sadly........

The Indian Navy has formally decommissioned its British Aerospace Sea Harrier FRS51 fighters at a formal ceremony at INS Hansa in Dabolim, Goa.

G

guestm

It's a year now since the Indians got rid of theirs , sadly........

The Indian Navy has formally decommissioned its British Aerospace Sea Harrier FRS51 fighters at a formal ceremony at INS Hansa in Dabolim, Goa.
Yep, even they got tired of throwing money into an ageing, archaic, inferior aircraft.

View attachment 23259
And we still dont have a replacement for it.......................
Patience child , 5th gen takes time and it's very nearly here. It's all worth it.

dytor2.jpeg View attachment 23268 View attachment 23268
He must have blubbed to the site owners to get his ban overturned
-
It was to give a different view to you three badge budgies who hang around the NAFFI bar / Mess talking of days of old .........
finger.jpeg

The original post was to thank the brave pilots who 35yrs ago protected me and my colleagues
who were sitting in holes in the ground down south. Again well done..........

Last edited:
View attachment 23269 View attachment 23268 View attachment 23268

It was to give a different view to you three badge budgies who hang around the NAFFI bar / Mess talking of days of old .........
View attachment 23267

The original post was to thank the brave pilots who 35yrs ago protected me and my colleagues
who were sitting in holes in the ground down south. Again well done..........
Sod off back to ARRSE where your dribble will be liked by all the civvy no-marks , you have an agenda over here
like your grandad Nippet.