Well done Libya

[h=6][/h][FONT=&quot]Why the **** are we even bothering our arses with the Middle East?: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Latest news is that the US Ambassador to Libya has been killed in retaliation to a film made by 'an American' [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]So, you killed a man that respects your religion, that has invested millions in displacing your former dictatorship and is heavily engaged in the regional development. Well done you bunch of backward twats. This is the religion that preaches tolerance, all the while turning each other into flying mince on a daily basis for political footprint![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The film in question depicts Muhammad as a paedophile...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Erm well he did marry a 6 year old when he was 53...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Roll in grenade, retreat to safe distance and enjoy the show.............
[/FONT][h=6][/h]

Oh yeah. Forgot about oil. In that case ignore all of the above. I only did it for a reaction and to be called a nazi racist again ;-)
Well you won't be called that by me, I am sick to death of taxpayers money being dished out to undeserving countries and bastards like these bastards here:

link

I haven't got the lying through the teeth course done yet, just the double standards with an extra module for being two faced (both of which are divs by the way)