Well done Libya

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by frogman007, Sep 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=6][/h][FONT=&quot]Why the **** are we even bothering our arses with the Middle East?: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Latest news is that the US Ambassador to Libya has been killed in retaliation to a film made by 'an American' [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]So, you killed a man that respects your religion, that has invested millions in displacing your former dictatorship and is heavily engaged in the regional development. Well done you bunch of backward twats. This is the religion that preaches tolerance, all the while turning each other into flying mince on a daily basis for political footprint![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The film in question depicts Muhammad as a paedophile...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Erm well he did marry a 6 year old when he was 53...[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Roll in grenade, retreat to safe distance and enjoy the show.............
    [/FONT][h=6][/h]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Could it be oil?

3. Oh yeah. Forgot about oil. In that case ignore all of the above. I only did it for a reaction and to be called a nazi racist again ;-)

4. Here you go froggy;

I am outraged by your post! You are a nazi racist!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cheers Broads. A copy of the Mail is winging its way to your office as we speak.

6. Well you won't be called that by me, I am sick to death of taxpayers money being dished out to undeserving countries and bastards like these bastards here:

link

7. If it's any consolation I agree with you Froggers, even if you are a Nazi racist.

8. Befriend me then stab me.All in the same sentence. Now that is confusing.

9. I want to be a politician, nothing personal :)

10. Oh fair enough. From this date onwards I shall believe nothing that passes from your mouth (fingers)/

11. I haven't got the lying through the teeth course done yet, just the double standards with an extra module for being two faced (both of which are divs by the way)

12. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Idealism is no substitute for rational informed analysis.

13. Libya is not in the Middle East.

Tripoli is closer to Rome than Damascus.

14. Pedant! ;-)

15. All we need is an alternative to oil, and we can tell the oil rich countrys' to go forth and multiply

• Like Like x 1

16. Mushrooms?

17. The West's economies are going to be run on magic?

18. Seems feasible, they're run on a wing and a prayer at the moment.

19. Mushrooms of the 'glass car-park' type............

20. Works for me!