Well done lads!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Smiffy_the_Shipwreck, Oct 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nice one and more filth off the streets.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

3. A good job done but I'm afraid its just a small dent

4. well done portland

5. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

And what will the evil Mr Chavez do with the miscreants? Maybe he sees cocaine as a neat way of destabilising the US.

6. A small but welcome dent in this evil fxxxxxxxxxxg trade ,

7. Well spotted, the sad fact is that where there is a demand there will always be a supplier and the 'Mr Bigs' never seem to get caught.

8. BZ Portland....done us proud!

9. Their taking the boat back to Venezuela, what for, so it can be reloaded and sent out again? better luck next time eh! Probably with the same cargo (and I do mean SAME) which will have passed through the customs and back onboard! Pusser hasn't got the sense to destroy it! They'll give it to the local authorities, who of course are all straight as a die and wouldn't even accept a simple bribe!!!

10. Well that's a goodbye to a white Christmas in the U of K.

11. Well done lads.

Drugs are for the weak and they should be shown no sympathy.

12. Do you include alcohol and tobacco in that category? =)

13. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well done Portland, job well done.

I wonder when the so-called DEA are going to stop spoon-feeding UK warships with token political publicity "drugs hauls" and actually let us embark on direct drug intervention boardings by trained RM Commando teams rather than choreographing which vessels with even bigger hauls they consistently allow to escape under the guise of international law?

Now there's a topic for debate!

14. Very well done and although it is probably a small dent in the trade overall it has taken some of these evil twats off the streets and helped to point out that there are still risks involved in their work.

Also serves a nice bot of PR for the RN.

SF

15. Well I don't drink or smoke, but as long as both aren't abused, they're an exception.

16. Im with the majority. Well done PORTLAND. At least some of us are proud of your achievements. Safe journey home everyone and thank you.