Well 'ard Two and a Half

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by SONAR-BENDER, Dec 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. Not being an expert on security issues I was wondering what is the point in hiding his face when his name is given?
  3. To give that special forces/Andy Mcnab esk look.
  4. He actually started as a baby diver, did his Leading Divers course then went SD..and pilot.
  5. Cheers Spider,

That explains why he has "Clearance Diver" on his CV.
  6. Was on the Faslane team with him in 78, then second dickied his two's course, him, Raffs and 3 Kenyans....
  7. He became quite a player. Started off as an Ordinary Seaman in 1977. MBE in 1988 and a MiD in 1991, both for his services as a Lt RN in NI.
  8. Fuck me. a Matelot holding a rifle in a shocking way, did he shoot his left hand? Bet he ran the elson cleaners at Camp Bastion.
  9. Helicopter pilot!!! How dare you :shock:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'll take that as a smally bite then! Especially since he now works in the financial sector - so they say.
  11. Yeah, I expect he really wanted to be you !!...you fucking spasticated wanker !!!
  12. I thought Bond was a 3 ringer?
  13. fart in face - YouTube

14. Another well ard Sailor.jpg Another well ard Sailor...:glasses8:
  15. Not to slate his achievements, but not convinced he is SF. Where does it say he is badged?
  16. Yes smarty pants, but it also says he carried out SF style ops. Also asked family and he has never heard of him. Again not slating him.
  17. Frog..Howard was and is a top bloke...He was delivering the MCT to an oilrig and asked if we wanted a "good trip".....he skimmed the waves, then a huge vertical climb up the rig... straight into the hover over the deck whilst we fast roped down...'kin great bit of flying...the cab was rattling and bouncing as we looked out of the front window and just saw rig legs.

When we got back to the FMB..H was in the shit cos he over torqued the frame..or some such shite that woo's know about...good lad though !!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. you would have made a wonderful DO for me!!:laughing1: