Welcome to the RFA forum

Does your 5 years in the army make you 48 or 58 or are you still 53?
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, or if you have the brain of a 3 year old? If it's the latter then no, he does not think it will change his age, more so he was pondering that this may help him in his application.

You did not answer his question or provide him with valuable information. Please make your responses purposeful, as this is the aim of the forum- to share information!

And if it’s the former?
This forum is a platform to share knowledge and information. Please don't spam the forum with comments that are worth nothing. People just want to ask questions and have them answered, it's rather simple. Such a shame that those who use this correctly have to dig deep past all of the nuisance messages like your one.

Stirlin

War Hero
This forum is a platform to share knowledge and information. Please don't spam the forum with comments that are worth nothing. People just want to ask questions and have them answered, it's rather simple. Such a shame that those who use this correctly have to dig deep past all of the nuisance messages like your one.
Not exclusively .

Random

Lantern Swinger
@Navyrecruit If you had spent a little more time on this forum you would have realised our marinised canine friend spends a lot of time giving guidance and help to people who ask sensible questions.

He his is also quite often acerbic to foolishness; but I have never found unreasonably so. Which is probably why he is trusted to be a forum moderator.

I would suggest taking a deep breath, calm down and carry on.