Welcome to RR - a few rules before posting

SSN09

Badgeman
Just like joining Raleigh in 75, don't know anyone, and no-one knows me :lol:

Ex Stoker, Submariner and all round piss head, left in 1980, boats were not for me, and no way back to skimmers in those days.

Got married, had kids, now I walk the streets for a living pushing envelopes through peoples doors, Uniform may be the same colour but thats where the similarity ends.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
SSN09 said:
Just like joining Raleigh in 75, don't know anyone, and no-one knows me :lol:

Ex Stoker, Submariner and all round piss head, left in 1980, boats were not for me, and no way back to skimmers in those days.

Got married, had kids, now I walk the streets for a living pushing envelopes through peoples doors, Uniform may be the same colour but thats where the similarity ends.

Hello mate, welcome to the site!

ashanti

Midshipman
Good eveming all , just joined the forum . i am a ex ganges nozzer 8 week wonder 1974 edition :D , i served in the mob for a very lengthy 4 years on surface ships . I was looking for like minded people with a sense of humour , and appear to have found a port to tie up . Salty nozzer or what :D

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
ashanti said:
Good eveming all , just joined the forum . i am a ex ganges nozzer 8 week wonder 1974 edition :D , i served in the mob for a very lengthy 4 years on surface ships . I was looking for like minded people with a sense of humour , and appear to have found a port to tie up . Salty nozzer or what :D

Welcome to the site, I was Ganges 73 edition :D

JimmyG

Anyone know where I can find any info on ww2 deep sea rescue tugs. I believe my old man was on one a couple of times in 40/41
Thanks
Jimmyg

Jimmy,

Click on essentials on the top tool bar, a sub menu drops down, click on forums. Scroll through forums until you reach the history forum, once your on it start a new topic and ask your question. There are some cracking fellas who hang around the history forum so I'm sure you'll get a ton of info.

Best of luck.

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/Forums/viewforum/f=14.html

See if the link to the history forum works