Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to RR - a few rules before posting

D

Deleted 7

First off, welcome to Rumration, the unofficial site for those who are;

• Interested in the RN/RM
• Those looking to join
• Those serving
• Those served
• And basically here for general first hand information and naval type banter

A few rules before posting, please do keep these in mind!

OPSEC/PERSEC rules, if you do not know what these are, then please read the following simple rules before posting;

1) Nothing classified should be posted; this means anything to do with exercises/ops, personal names, address, contact details, ship’s movements, DOSTS/OSTS/BOSTS and deployments not yet made public etc.

And moving on………………………..

2. No names; these can & will be edited out in any post made.

3. No flaming, slagging off, or insulting. Argue the point don't insult the other person, Diamond Lil’s is here for that.

4. If you see something you think is out of order, please do send a Mod or the COs a Private Message and we will review the post/thread in question.

5. Remember that we can't control who comes into this site. Trolls, attention seekers, journos can and will worm their way into RR, eventually.

6) Photos; only add photos in RR’s gallery if they have been approved by you or people that are in them. This is most important for those serving as it can reveal who they are, coming under PERSEC.

One last note; in general, if something is not public domain, then please do not post it.

From

The Mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Tricks sends his love and asks that you drop by to collect your 200 6 inch shell casings which are obstructing access to the GI's Mess.

Welcome on board the maddest, most eccentric, rainbow-grey pussers war canoe. Bring your own oars and get pulling.... your dits!

Steve (the Mad Civvy)

Deeps

War Hero
Welcome mate,just watch out for walting civvies that have never served a day in the ''andrew'' yet bang on as if they were born with a bosuns call in there gob,and have more jack speak than than a Noel Coward black and white war film set in the North Atlantic. Kiss me sailor!

aussiepint

War Hero
Deeps said:
Welcome mate,just watch out for walting civvies that have never served a day in the ''andrew'' yet bang on as if they were born with a bosuns call in there gob,and have more jack speak than than a Noel Coward black and white war film set in the North Atlantic. Kiss me sailor!

Hope you not including me in all of that Deeps?

I got honours for English & Biology? Shite wish I knew more jack speak now...

Deeps

War Hero
ok well i wouldnt know where to start on medical matters so i would not even begin to attempt to hold a conversation on the topic . I stick to what I know .Military things.

Seadog

War Hero
Don't worry Deeps, I understand who you're on about and so should the fetishist to whom you refer.

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
Hello people.
I'm a virgin on this site, so please be gentle and break me in slowly..I am pretty sure that in no time at all I will become a complete slag!

Bit of info about me...Ex killick stoker...left RN in 1984..(my god was it that long ago o_O )

And I don't have a drug problem....

aussiepint said:
Deeps said:

Hope you not including me in all of that Deeps?

He means me AP! :oops:

Are you sure, Deeps?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Welcome to ODP Engage 2020 – it’s all about you! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Keighley’s historic drill hall ready to welcome back cadets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency and Angling Trust welcome lifting of restrictions on recreational fishing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Simplified processes provide welcome boost for UK researchers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Strategic Command welcome new Deputy Commander MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somalia: international partners welcome agreement between the Federal government and ASWJ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcome new MHRA senior appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcome interim Chief Executive Dr June Raine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Egypt welcome progress on trade talks MoD News 0
Sugar_Rush Interview- Advice and Tips very welcome Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
DontDrown TMU "Old War Story" Usual Boring Queries; but any advice most welcome! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Simon - Quest Magazine A WARM WELCOME (weather permitting) to the March issue of QUEST! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Mail: "Welcome Home Daddy: Emotional Scenes Caught On Camera As Frigate Returns Home" Current Affairs 3
S Push-ups, sit-ups, sprints and burpees... welcome to the Royal Marines' gym Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
T 40 Commando Royal Marines welcome home parade details The Corps 2
soleil North-West Evening Mail: "Barrow Crowds Welcome William And Kate To BAE Shipyard" Submariners 0
trelawney126 Liverpool gets ready to welcome new Carriers The Fleet 1
trelawney126 Foreign Student Welcome says Camoron Current Affairs 17
R i have my rt tuesday.. any tips are very welcome!! Diamond Lil's 10
trelawney126 Welcome Home. Dad The Fleet 14
soleil Defence Management Journal: "Wales 'Would Welcome UK Nuclear Fleet'" Submariners 2
MoD_RSS RNAS Culdrose to welcome Olympic Flame into UK Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Marines return from Afghanistan to heroes' welcome Current Affairs 1
MG Maniac Dear United States, Welcome to the Third World! Current Affairs 3
MoD_RSS Portsmouth Naval Base staff welcome new road Current Affairs 0
soleil Patriot News (USA): Welcome Planned For Return Of Campbeltown Namesake's Ship's Bell The Fleet 7
P Getting ready for SIFT (mock attempt) constructive criticism welcome and appreciated Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS HMS Gloucester gets royal welcome home Current Affairs 0
soleil Navy News: "Gulf Ships Welcome 2011 In Dubai" The Fleet 0
M Am i welcome. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
soleil HMS Quorn To Welcome Public Aboard In Ipswich This Weekend The Fleet 7
D Welcome to hell! The Quarterdeck 0
B Fetlar, and Welcome History 2
soleil "Cadets Welcome HMS Richmond As She Arrives In Cardiff" The Fleet 5
TattooDog Gosport To Welcome Home 33 Field Hospital Current Affairs 0
wanabedoc Cycle train/hippy bastards - angry rants & advice welcome Travel & The Great Outdoors 15
soleil BBC: "HMS Somerset to welcome people on board in Fowey" The Fleet 0
soleil Pompey News: "Minehunter returns home to a warm welcome" The Fleet 0
B Germans Welcome home British Troops Current Affairs 1
soleil "Naval Base Gears Up To Welcome Giant Carriers" Bases / Shore Est 8
Montigny_La_Palisse Welcome back Ron Jeremy Diamond Lil's 20
Passed-over_Loggie HM the Queen not welcome in Normandy Current Affairs 37
rogerthecabinboy BZ Royals, welcome home Current Affairs 5
Good_CO Welcome to the RFA forum RFA 27
redeye Welcome to the UK Current Affairs 92
toycommandos Welcome to the revolution! Health & Fitness 2
5dits bikini clad Russian girls welcome Warship back from Georgia Diamond Lil's 13
T Welcome Home the Heroes Campaign Current Affairs 0
copenhagencup Not Welcome in Wales Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
BillyNoMates Welcome to "Boats Hotels" Submariners 20