Welcome back Ron Jeremy

In the finest tradition of the greatest soap opera moments, RJ returned to us last night, having lost none of his style or panache.

Welcome back to the Island Ron, I look forward to your insight on a number of pressing concerns that affect us in the world of current affairs today.

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
In the finest tradition of the greatest soap opera moments, RJ returned to us last night, having lost none of his style or panache.

Welcome back to the Island Ron, I look forward to your insight on a number of pressing concerns that affect us in the world of current affairs today.
This is going to get good. Where's the popcorn?

Passed-over_Loggie said:
Montigny_La_Palisse. I note that his new pictorial persona is now in direct competition with your most esteemed gollywog.
But nothing like as good looking.

It is good though that RJ has found the courage to come back to us.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
Montigny_La_Palisse. I note that his new pictorial persona is now in direct competition with your most esteemed gollywog.
None can compare to my Gollywog, i've tried to get rid of him three times but he has become a bit of an institution.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Maxi_77 said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

He's still a cnut :wink:

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Passed-over_Loggie said:
None can compare to my Gollywog, i've tried to get rid of him three times but he has become a bit of an institution.
I was quite fond of the supermong.

MLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!

WreckerL said:
Maxi_77 said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

Careful now you may hurt the poor sensitive things feelings again.

:lol:

RonJeremy

Banned
WreckerL said:
Maxi_77 said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

A kunt I may be Wrecker old bean......however I'll find you.....and you won't be so fukking flippant once I've removed your fukking eyes with a chisel ended wheel spanner and shown them to you.....you pissflap!

RonJeremy

Banned
And as for the rest of you sperm gurgling turd burglars, you can stop dissing my fukking avatar. Robert Mugabe has, due to his caring and compassionate nature coupled with his exemplary record of humanitarian and anthropological work, long been a hero of mine and is in fact my biological father. So don't fuking get all racist on me.......

RonJeremy said:
And as for the rest of you sperm gurgling turd burglars, you can stop dissing my fukking avatar. Robert Mugabe has, due to his caring and compassionate nature coupled with his exemplary record of humanitarian and anthropological work, long been a hero of mine and is in fact my biological father. So don't fuking get all racist on me.......
I like the cut of Robert's jib, I use his methods as a template for how I get sh1t done at work.

RonJeremy

Banned
RonJeremy said:
I like the cut of Robert's jib, I use his methods as a template for how I get sh1t done at work.

He's quite often misquoted, very much misunderstood and to be brutally honest he receives a bad press.....

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ah fannybaws has regrouped and making up for lost time. Sorry to hear about your dancing parter Jacko's untimely demise, how are you coping? Did you blow bubbles at the funeral?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
RonJeremy said:
WreckerL said:
Maxi_77 said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:

A kunt I may be Wrecker old bean......however I'll find you.....and you won't be so fukking flippant once I've removed your fukking eyes with a chisel ended wheel spanner and shown them to you.....you pissflap!

Bring it on......cnut :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Environment Agency and Angling Trust welcome lifting of restrictions on recreational fishing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Simplified processes provide welcome boost for UK researchers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Strategic Command welcome new Deputy Commander MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somalia: international partners welcome agreement between the Federal government and ASWJ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcome new MHRA senior appointments MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Welcome interim Chief Executive Dr June Raine MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Egypt welcome progress on trade talks MoD News 0
Sugar_Rush Interview- Advice and Tips very welcome Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
DontDrown TMU "Old War Story" Usual Boring Queries; but any advice most welcome! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Simon - Quest Magazine A WARM WELCOME (weather permitting) to the March issue of QUEST! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Mail: "Welcome Home Daddy: Emotional Scenes Caught On Camera As Frigate Returns Home" Current Affairs 3
S Push-ups, sit-ups, sprints and burpees... welcome to the Royal Marines' gym Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
T 40 Commando Royal Marines welcome home parade details The Corps 2
soleil North-West Evening Mail: "Barrow Crowds Welcome William And Kate To BAE Shipyard" Submariners 0
trelawney126 Liverpool gets ready to welcome new Carriers The Fleet 1
trelawney126 Foreign Student Welcome says Camoron Current Affairs 17
R i have my rt tuesday.. any tips are very welcome!! Diamond Lil's 10
trelawney126 Welcome Home. Dad The Fleet 14
soleil Defence Management Journal: "Wales 'Would Welcome UK Nuclear Fleet'" Submariners 2
MoD_RSS RNAS Culdrose to welcome Olympic Flame into UK Current Affairs 0
MoD_RSS Royal Marines return from Afghanistan to heroes' welcome Current Affairs 1
MG Maniac Dear United States, Welcome to the Third World! Current Affairs 3
MoD_RSS Portsmouth Naval Base staff welcome new road Current Affairs 0
soleil Patriot News (USA): Welcome Planned For Return Of Campbeltown Namesake's Ship's Bell The Fleet 7
P Getting ready for SIFT (mock attempt) constructive criticism welcome and appreciated Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
MoD_RSS HMS Gloucester gets royal welcome home Current Affairs 0
soleil Navy News: "Gulf Ships Welcome 2011 In Dubai" The Fleet 0
M Am i welcome. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
soleil HMS Quorn To Welcome Public Aboard In Ipswich This Weekend The Fleet 7
D Welcome to hell! The Quarterdeck 0
B Fetlar, and Welcome History 2
soleil "Cadets Welcome HMS Richmond As She Arrives In Cardiff" The Fleet 5
TattooDog Gosport To Welcome Home 33 Field Hospital Current Affairs 0
wanabedoc Cycle train/hippy bastards - angry rants & advice welcome Travel & The Great Outdoors 15
soleil BBC: "HMS Somerset to welcome people on board in Fowey" The Fleet 0
soleil Pompey News: "Minehunter returns home to a warm welcome" The Fleet 0
B Germans Welcome home British Troops Current Affairs 1
soleil "Naval Base Gears Up To Welcome Giant Carriers" Bases / Shore Est 8
Passed-over_Loggie HM the Queen not welcome in Normandy Current Affairs 37
rogerthecabinboy BZ Royals, welcome home Current Affairs 5
Good_CO Welcome to the RFA forum RFA 27
redeye Welcome to the UK Current Affairs 92
toycommandos Welcome to the revolution! Health & Fitness 2
5dits bikini clad Russian girls welcome Warship back from Georgia Diamond Lil's 13
T Welcome Home the Heroes Campaign Current Affairs 0
copenhagencup Not Welcome in Wales Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
BillyNoMates Welcome to "Boats Hotels" Submariners 20
H African welcome 2007 International 13
dhoby_bucket A Proper & Fitting Welcome Current Affairs 5
T Guess when RR will welcome its 5000th member! Diamond Lil's 13