Welcome back Ron Jeremy

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny_La_Palisse, Aug 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the finest tradition of the greatest soap opera moments, RJ returned to us last night, having lost none of his style or panache.

Welcome back to the Island Ron, I look forward to your insight on a number of pressing concerns that affect us in the world of current affairs today.

2. This is going to get good. Where's the popcorn?

3. Sssssh, this bit's good.. :happy1:

4. Montigny_La_Palisse. I note that his new pictorial persona is now in direct competition with your most esteemed gollywog.

5. But nothing like as good looking.

It is good though that RJ has found the courage to come back to us.

6. None can compare to my Gollywog, i've tried to get rid of him three times but he has become a bit of an institution.

7. He's still a cnut :wink:

8. I was quite fond of the supermong.

MLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!

9. Careful now you may hurt the poor sensitive things feelings again.

:lol:

10. A kunt I may be Wrecker old bean......however I'll find you.....and you won't be so fukking flippant once I've removed your fukking eyes with a chisel ended wheel spanner and shown them to you.....you pissflap!

11. And as for the rest of you sperm gurgling turd burglars, you can stop dissing my fukking avatar. Robert Mugabe has, due to his caring and compassionate nature coupled with his exemplary record of humanitarian and anthropological work, long been a hero of mine and is in fact my biological father. So don't fuking get all racist on me.......

12. I like the cut of Robert's jib, I use his methods as a template for how I get sh1t done at work.

13. He's quite often misquoted, very much misunderstood and to be brutally honest he receives a bad press.....

14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Ah fannybaws has regrouped and making up for lost time. Sorry to hear about your dancing parter Jacko's untimely demise, how are you coping? Did you blow bubbles at the funeral?

15. Welcome back Ron

16. Fukk off......

17. :D :D :D

18. Bring it on......cnut :D

19. What brought you back....did they lift your suspension or something?

20. Shut the fukk up you dirty old spunker and show us a pic of your hairy axe wound...........