Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by macsally, Oct 4, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey all, currently at basic and wanting to lose weight but it's hard when all the food is so shit here, does anyone have any tips or is it something I should look to do in phase two? IMF helps but it isn't enough on its own for me to lose the weight I want to.

2. Dysentery, works every time.

3. Bob Martins worming pills,but you may break your neck trying to lick your arse.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't eat so much of the shit food, simple?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Weight loss will happen naturally by eating less fatty foods and doing more phyis and thats as simple as it gets. The odd chocolate bar here and packet of crisps there will be the things that are stopping you from loosing it. The average man should consume 2500 calories per day and during training you will probably burn more than this, especially on phyis days, so unless you kidding your self and always go for the fatty food you will never loose the weight. If you really want to achieve the weight loss you will have to be strict with yourself. Some people are lucky and have high metabolisms but obviously you are not one of these. If you managed to get in the Navy your BMI couldn't have been too bad but keep on top of it before it turns into a problem. Go and see your Gym staff and they will be able to give more in depth advice, but just lay off the shite. Dinking water when starting to feel peckish will take the edge off until meal times. You won't die from not eating between meals trust me!