Weight Gain

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Kitsunegari, Feb 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Besides the obvious 'eat more' does anybody know of any reliable yet 'safe' ways of gaining weight. I used to be 10st but after a nasty illness (nothing serious but still a little bit) a year or so ago dropped down to not much over 9st. I'm nearly 6ft tall so in terms of my BMI this doesn't bear out well, but that's not really the point. I eat healthily and am a fit and well-proportioned person, I just can't put that weight back on. Some people won't understand why but having been 10st I saw that as about my natural weight and would like to rediscover that stone. I've talked to my doctor to make sure there's nothing wrong with me and he says I'm fine and I shouldn't aim to gain weight but surely there's no harm in it?
  2. Get yourself some of this, works wonders:

Seriously though, I lost about 1.5 stone after my first visit to India after a severe case of Delhi belly, it took me ages to put it back on.
  3. See a nutritionist, and get a gym membership (taking advantage of a coach who can develop a fitness program to suit your aims).
  4. come live in glasgow you cane have .....

deep fried mars bar.

deep fried pizza and chips also known as the pizza crunch.

or you can take your pick of this menu.
  5. The secret to a deep fried Mars bar is to freeze it before frying. Also Pizza Crunches are the dogs baws!
  6. the food of the drunk going home as the tomato sauce does not spill over your jersey.