Weighed in on Tuesday

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by ProudNavyWife(tooBe), Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now lost 1 stone 6 pound since 8th Jan

lots to go thou!
  2. I bet you just took a massive dump , shaved all your hair off and starved yourself for 2 days!

Na well done mate!
  3. If you were twelve stone to start with that is good, well done. If you were twenty stone it is less impressive and if you were thirty stone it is meaningless. If you were six stone to start with its scarey. So, put it in perspective please so we can respond accordingly.

And I think you mean "though" not "thou"
  4. You might have lost a whole load of muscle which weighs a lot more than fat which is not cool! so yeah what was your weight before and was it the bad stuff you lost (fat).
  5. Good on you girl keep it up! :D
    How much more yo go?

Ive lost 8pounds since 7th January I gues we started at the same time...
    Mine sounds pretty poor but I only want to loose another half a stone and then I will be perfectly happy and slim. :D

By the way hows the running coming along?
  6. o realised that you are a woman the shit i said about muscle is irrelevent then, unless your a body builder or something wrong like that!

7. Do women put on muscle mass fast?

(ps. I'd check your spelling on that post or else there will be up roar!)
  8. talk to dododoris she is a lieutenant and a very nice slim one,and not alot of poeple know that

9. I echo what Lujon has to say both in regard to the weight and the spelling. :thumright:

With a starting BMI of 50+ you have a long way to go, I think you'll need to be below 30 (I'm sure Ninja will correct me if I'm wrong).

Best of luck with it.

And being pedantic I think you'll find that it's one word...uproar.
  10. Any phots of her? In the style of Kathy West preferably.
  11. Oh poo!
    I thought it was, sorry my grammer isnt up to scratch Mr :D
  12. i just met her jimmy in my travels jimmy at fort blockhouse on tuesday
  13. Neither is your grammar. :dwarf:
  14. I give up!
  15. Yes I have a long way to go....but I will get there you will see! I shall be applying this year!
  16. Thanks for the heads up sorry!
    No, woman dont put on muscle mass that easily due to their lack of testosterone. You ladies have more estrogen or something like that that gives you boobs and stuff! Thats why high level woman athelets tend to look manly or/and have small breasts because the ammount of phisical training they do makes their bodies produce more testosterone.
  17. Ohh I see
    Well thanks for giving me an excuse

Though tbh I have gained some right good muscles in my arms :D
  18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

...should come in handy for getting your PO to sign your Task Books signed off... 8O :oops: :wink:
  19. BMI48! Bloody Hell you weigh more than me and that's saying something! o_O Don't despair though, I see you're loosing it fast. The Butcher might be able to help you lose it faster though, if you get desperate. You can contact his office on 020 7276 3000 and ask for Gordon.... :twisted:
  20. So you're cultivating your muscles then, Topaz? ...Are you sure you don't mean your mussels? ;)

PS: Are you blue or yellow topaz?