Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jun 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well here it is - the weekend-- the part of the the week i live for!!
    I get up monday morning and pray for it to be the weekend -- but now its HERE, I'm bored bloody stupid!!

Crap weather - crap tv, hubby out so cant go to pub - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on monday and work!!!!!!
  2. Yeah yeah weekend blah blah!!
    More importantly, your Avatar gets better and better!! ;)
  3. thanks babe!! boredom is setting in!!
  4. Go to pub on your own, make new friends and corrupt them :twisted:
  5. one slight problem there mate - have 2 kiddies here - so bored with dora the explorer!!!! :w00t:
  6. so bored with dora the explorer!!!!

Is this some new sex toy????
  7. Damn, rug rats! I could suggest a solution involving black maskers :plotting: Unfortunately I have been informed that my solution may be seen as cruel in some quarters :biggrin:
  8. I've had Nick Jr on all day too :(
  9. [quote="brazenhussy
    one slight problem there mate - have 2 kiddies here - so bored with dora the explorer!!!! :w00t:[/quote]

The Queens Head has an outdoor play area for the kids :thumright:
  10. how about using those electric dog collars? The ones you can use remotely so that if they do anything bad while you're out you can zap em? :)
  11. thats why god invented off licences
  12. Watch Rugrats, brilliant prog, funny as hell..
  13. Did you never watch Early Doors leave them in the car and send out a couple of packets of crisps and a coke and a bucket of water to clean the car.
  14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bored with kiddies TV characters.....try working with them all weekend :whew:
  15. I,ll bring my two older sprogs round they,ll look after youre two and we,ll both go out for a dinner time session and get ratted.