Weekend Meet in London 15 - 17 June 07

Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by Lister, May 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, it has been suggested that we hold another meet in London
    the weekend of the Falklands 25 Parade.

On Friday 15th.... Meet at Trafalgar Square (Pub Name TBC) at 2000

Saturday 16th Those that are interested - The Falklands 25 Rugby Match at the Stoop (Twickenham) followed by drinks in Twickenham itself.

Sunday 17th All meet up to watch the Parade followed by a meet up!.

Anyone interested give me a shout.

Lister (The Exceptionally Tall bloke!)
  2. I'm interested. Will any penguins be attending the Parade? :wink:
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Only the ones serving cocktails... :lol:
  4. I will be attending the parade, and the drinkies on the sat evening. I have promised an old bootie friend that I will be taking the mickey out of his marching!
  5. Might try and get down for the Friday night drink, i suppose the travalgar square, whitehall venues could include the lord moon, old shades, st stephens tavern or the red lion, you choose!! Not that i've even drunk in any of them. *cough*
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, foot beat in the West End imminent... :wink:
  7. Nor have i... im Teetotal
  8. hey guys count me in tooooooooooooooooooo
    no boob pics tho............
  9. Oh and there i was thinking that was obligatory!!!!
  10. I could be up for this, with the Mrs in tow as I shall be in town for the parade and march on the Sunday. I am actually down to march as well, which could be interesting with a few pints still in the system following Saturdays shinanagens.

All in all, it sounds like a decent plan.
  11. Spoil sport! :eek: And I was just planning to bring my macro lens and ring flash, for better detail! :D :D :D
  12. God all these boob pics - we will have to put an age certificate on the site!
  13. Gonna be moored at Greenwich, and will probably involved in the march in some shape or form. See you in Smoke!!
  14. I'm providing medical cover for the parade and would be up for a beer on the Friday evening.
  15. I cant get Friday as dont finish work till 5 or 6 then home to dump car etc but can do Saturday as it my Bday......
  16. Marching on Sunday. Probably be in the Silver Cross top of Whitehall afterwards, if anyone is about?
    Otherwise let me know where you will all be. Cheers
  17. I might be able to make it on Friday evening for a little while.
  18. sorry I've had to pull out of this one due to lack of funds ( dam seacadets and not paying me), shame really LO at her dads etc, still down in July for my run though if anyones about
  19. Intention for the Friday is to meet up at CHANDOS off Trafalgar square.

Time 1930-2000.

On Saturday a fair few people are going to the Falklands 25 Rugby at The Stoop. Afterwards i suggest that the Barmy Arms is a suitable destination.
  20. Just read your message Womps. Sorry you ain't coming... and I tidied up my lounge ready for you to sleep. Even used the vacuum cleaner... I'd almost forgotten how to use it! :wink:

Lister... where's the Chandos?