Week 7 kit muster after summer leave

Got pretty much the worst week after a summer leave period as I come back into a summer leave with my journey back to raleigh being 7 hours.

I am going to take all my kit home and sort it all out at home but trying to think of a way to bring it back relatively crease free. I was thinking of vaccum bags that suck out the air but has anyone else got any other ideas?

You aren't the first to have to do this and won't be the last. It isn't recommended to take all your kit home as what would happen if you forgot to bring something back. Immediate fail for missing kit. The staff
may let you place your kit inside plastic bags to keep it clean and dust free while you are on leave, I have known that to be allowed in the past. Like alfred said, come back nice and early and all you should really have to do is just check over your kit that you left.

Last edited:
You aren't the first to have to do this and won't be the last. It isn't recommended to take all your kit home as what would happen if you forgot to bring something back. Immediate fail for missing kit. The staff
mat let you place your kit inside plastic bags to keep it clean and dust free while you are on leave, I have known that to be allowed in the past. Like alfred said, come back nice and early and all you should really have to do is just check over your kit that you left.
Sounds like a plan to me! And yes, get back early

P-P-P-P-P-P