Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wedding night

ht214

Midshipman
A young Italian woman has just got married, and is very nervous about her wedding night - being a good Catholic girl of course, she has never even kissed a man. She voices her worries to her mama, who reassures her, "don't worry cara mia, I will be downstairs cooking if you need me, and I know this boy, he's a good and handsome Italian boy, he will be gentle." Reassured, the girl goes upstairs.

As her new husband takes off his shirt, the young woman sees he has a very hairy chest!! Terrified, she runs downstairs, "Mama, Mama, he has a very hairy chest!"
"Don't worry my child, this is normal! A hairy chest on an Italian man means that he is a sensitive lover, he will be very kind to you in bed. You are a lucky young bride! Go back upstairs cara mia, do not be afraid." So the woman goes upstairs.

Her husband then takes off his trousers - he has the hairiest legs she has ever seen! Shaken, she runs downstairs crying, "Mama, Mama, he has the hairiest legs I have seen!"
"Oh my child, this is a good sign! Hairy legs on an Italian man means that he has lots of passion - he will take you to heaven & back this evening, just relax and go back upstairs. You are a lucky young bride!" So the woman cautiously goes back upstairs to her new husband.

As he lies her on the bed, her husband pulls off his socks, and to the young woman's horror, he has only seven toes!! This can't be right! She runs downstairs crying, "Mama, Mama, he has a foot and a half!!!!"
Mama raises her eyebrows and replies, "Here my child, stay downstairs and stir the pasta for me - this is a job for Mama."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Man who attacked cousin at Woking wedding has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “HS2 saved our wedding!” MoD News 0
3 Wedding Joining the Royal Navy 11
MoD_RSS Press release: New year disqualification for wedding venue boss MoD News 0
Maeday Wedding Uniform Nearest & Dearest 27
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces proud to take part in Royal Wedding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Armed Forces' contribution to the Royal Wedding announced MoD News 0
P What happens when a submariner asks the internet to pay for his wedding? Diamond Lil's 10
A Wedding (Groom) in Nos 1. UPO 42
MoD_RSS News story: Post-war wedding film brings generations together for Armistice Day MoD News 0
soleil Western Daily Press: "Devonport To Host Navy's First Gay Wedding Party" Bases / Shore Est 101
S Found - Wedding Album The Corps 2
soleil Mail: 'Bride Spends 6 Years Turning Rusty VW Into £25K Porsche In Time For Wedding' The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil Pompey News: "On Board HMS Warrior For Katy And Phil’s Wedding" Bases / Shore Est 1
janner 4th wedding Miscellaneous 0
soleil Evening Standard: "Wedding Role For Prince William's Drugs Raid Comrades" The Fleet 1
tomleecee Royal Wedding Current Affairs 149
janner Royal Wedding Rehearsal Miscellaneous 3
soleil Herald: "City Sailors' Key Royal Wedding Role" Bases / Shore Est 8
trelawney126 Royal Wedding Make and Mend Diamond Lil's 1
D Royal Wedding Current Affairs 3
SONAR-BENDER Royal Wedding Invites The Gash Barge 1
janner Glasgow Wedding Miscellaneous 2
broadside Rig for the Royal Wedding Current Affairs 13
The_Caretaker Wedding Miscellaneous 0
Tas-ape Royal Wedding Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Wedding Day Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Wedding Miscellaneous 0
Shackles_and_Flags Royal Wedding in 2011 Current Affairs 70
deusex Swords at a Tri-Service wedding arch of Swords The Fleet 26
slim Where would you like your wedding reception? Diamond Lil's 8
Rodgersthecabinboy Gay Wedding,help wanted!! Diamond Lil's 32
D Leave for a wedding/important event Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
P Wedding uniform/procedural regulations Nearest & Dearest 9
rod-gearing Wedding of the Year Diamond Lil's 43
D Chinese wedding cake The Quarterdeck 16
M Wedding Cars Motoring 0
L Wedding Bells Nearest & Dearest 21
rosinacarley Royal Wedding Current Affairs 54
toycommandos Wedding Suits Nearest & Dearest 18
toycommandos Wedding rings for men Diamond Lil's 37
janner The Wedding The Gash Barge 2
andym Wedding Pics. Diamond Lil's 6
soleil FB: Royal Navy And Royal Marines Charity - Hosting Your Own Trafalgar Night/Pickle Night Dinner History 2
MoD_RSS New measures on night time deliveries to supermarkets to support coronavirus response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Harry Potter Book Night in Asuncion fills fans with magic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First UK night flights land in HMS Queen Elizabeth MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 34 satellites launched in one night MoD News 0
soleil Tw: HMNB Portsmouth - Burns Night - Sub-Lieutenant Ian Copland Explains Its History & The RN's Participation The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS World takes bigger bite out of Burns Night haggis MoD News 0