Wedding (Groom) in Nos 1.

I am wearing my No1's for my wedding. I am aware some extras are worn sometimes. No idea what extras to wear. I already have a white belt, gaitors and scabbard. Anything else i need?

Ps. My base Gunnery Office are closed and only bootnecks so sadly could not help.
Thanks
S.

dhobyitch

Lantern Swinger
I am wearing my No1's for my wedding. I am aware some extras are worn sometimes. No idea what extras to wear. I already have a white belt, gaitors and scabbard. Anything else i need?

Ps. My base Gunnery Office are closed and only bootnecks so sadly could not help.
Thanks
S.
What ever you do, DO NOT turn up wearing that lot. White tape and buttonhole, clean shoes optional... Remember, she is the guard, not you.

Seadog

War Hero
Moved to N&D.

Last time a Naval Wedding was, if memory serves, 'Current Affairs' was in 1986.

Congratulations.

Please consider 'Friends with benefit's', it's not too late....
Save your No's 1s for runs ashore, trapping, grippo's and the like......you know it makes sense!

That because you're not a WAFU and didn't want to look uuummm odd, be nice its CA? Forgot to add you was a cheap skate not wanting to buy a civy suit.
Thought Wrecker was one of the great unwashed, he probably had to borrow a set of N0 1s to get hitched in;)

Thought Wrecker was one of the great unwashed, he probably had to borrow a set of N0 1s to get hitched in;)
When I did Royal Arthur one WAFU suit was on its 3rd consecutive leadership course. When inspected in my no1 he said your suits a mess my course instructors said it's better than his no2? Submariners was muttered?

Phone Nelson clothing stores, they'll advise you on the full wedding rig and also provide you with a new silk with a white bow on it as opposed to the black one, but at the end of the day, wear what you think the Mrs will be happy with as long as you don't outshine her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been told by numerous people including the bish, drill staff at my previous establishment that white belt, and scabard are things to wear. The gaitors are only if you have boots. I wont be wearing the gaitors as i only have parade shoes

Stores were rather unhelpful haha I asked about the white silk and they looked clueless. But i do have the means to make the bow white temporily.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
Tas-ape Blue Jokes 0