Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Wedding Bells

Yep, I'm doing it again. After being divorced for 9 years, am trading the life of a bachelor to a married man.

My bride being from Northampton, UK, is a brilliant example of a woman and I couldn't be happier.

Wish me luck mates. :thumright:

Can one ask why? (Although being based in Singapore may have given me a biased view)!

Seriously though let McC show his kind, sharing, compasionate and caring side and try and be the first to congratulate you.

I take it you are happy being an ex-pat now?

McC

I'm American, soon she will be an ex-pat. Our families came from the same area of London. We met on a web site for penpals, and just seemed to click.

Thank you McC for the congratulations, We are both honoured.

Singapore sounds brilliant!

Congratulations on your forthcoming partnership and comiserations on your loss of freedo.... oops, I mean Batchelor-ship: don't lose your iPod down the isle ;)

Leatherneck said:
I'm American, soon she will be an ex-pat. Our families came from the same area of London. We met on a web site for penpals, and just seemed to click.

Thank you McC for the congratulations, We are both honoured.

Singapore sounds brilliant!

is that a euphamism for an online dating site or a real penpals website? ... there are single people around who might be interested in that useful information ;)

congrats by the way - :w00t:

I met my Irish Rose on a Christian connection group on the net many moons ago and have never looked back. A finer woman I will never meet.

Best wishes for the future hope you have many happy years ahead of you. :thumright:

Leatherneck said:
Yep, I'm doing it again. After being divorced for 9 years, am trading the life of a bachelor to a married man.

My bride being from Northampton, UK, is a brilliant example of a woman and I couldn't be happier.

Wish me luck mates. :thumright:

Good luck for the future .
Hope it all works out for you .

:nemo: :nemo:

Here's the bride and groom. Very informal ceremony, third trip for us both and last. :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

We met at: britishpenpals.co.uk you may have to google it. You get a six month free membership under the military membership. It's there way of saying thanks to thos of us who served.

GregDawn.jpg

Thank you all for your kindness and well wishes.

Greg and Dawn

Leatherneck said:
Here's the bride and groom. Very informal ceremony, third trip for us both and last.

Who's that ugly bastard stood next to your lass......

All the best mate, report position and depth at midnight......

Leatherneck said:
Here's the bride and groom. Very informal ceremony, third trip for us both and last. :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

We met at: britishpenpals.co.uk you may have to google it. You get a six month free membership under the military membership. It's there way of saying thanks to thos of us who served.

GregDawn.jpg

Greg and Dawn

Congrats.

An Old Irish Blessing

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Backpacker1uk said:
Leatherneck said:

GregDawn.jpg

Greg and Dawn

Congrats.

An Old Irish Blessing

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Congratulations Greg and Dawn and the very best wishes for the future. I'm getting married (my first and last) on 25th July 2009 and i'm up for it already.

XRD

Latest Threads