Website

Megan.

Midshipman
I think its still going, on an email I got on the 13th it said the application couldn't be sent because of IT updates and I got another today saying the same and when I called them they said it might be a few more days. I don't think there's a date but I'd assume it'd be a while longer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Ofsted replaces Ofsted Online website MoD News 0
soleil RN Website: "Britannia Royal Naval College Lights Up For VE Day" Bases / Shore Est 3
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: new website for reporting medicines side-effects and equipment incidents MoD News 0
soleil RN Website: "Why Join The RFA?" RFA 0
MoD_RSS Veterans UK launches an improved website and looks to the future MoD News 0
soleil RN Website: "New Commander Of Maritime Reserves Assumes Command" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 16
soleil RN Website: HMS Raleigh's Physio's Fundraising Mission Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Bona Vacantia experiencing technical issue with website MoD News 0
soleil RN Website: "World's Oldest Christmas Pud On Display In Naval Museum" History 0
soleil RN Website: "‘Outstanding’ Sailors Ready For Royal Palace Duties" Bases / Shore Est 16
soleil RN Website: Dits Required History 1
vauxhall Ministry of Defence Launches New Benefits Info Website Finance & Pensions 0
S Age limits on website Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Antarctic Territory Government website MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New Crown Commercial Service website MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Chief Constable launches new CNC jobs website MoD News 0
couper172 Trying to apply through website Joining the Royal Navy 5
C New FAA Armourers Association Website The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil RN Website: "Horse Racing Legend Frankie Dettori Visits HMS Ledbury In The Gulf" The Fleet 2
P Website down? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Gordon Muir SCAM AUSTERITY,My website,SURVIVE UN AGENDA 21 DEPOPULATION The Gash Barge 36
BARNEYRNSM Rogue website SCC and URNU 2
RewardOurHeroes Reward Our Heroes Website Miscellaneous 0
MoD_RSS News story: Veterans UK website moves to GOV.UK MoD News 0
Green_and_Blue BR3 Online - New RN website The Quarterdeck 14
sgtpepperband Website of Interest: "Portsmouth Commemorates 2014" History 0
Ninja_Stoker New Royal Navy Website Launched - Feedback Please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
Ninja_Stoker New Royal Navy Website Launched - Feedback Please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Dockyard Oyster New website for matelots going weekenders The Quarterdeck 28
Dockyard Oyster New website for matelots going weekenders Travel & The Great Outdoors 5
Dockyard Oyster New website for matelots going weekenders Motoring 1
silverfox Missed the advert for this job on CTP website.... The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil RN Website: "Navy Gun Salute Marks Queen’s Anniversary" Bases / Shore Est 0
soleil USMC Website: "EWS Students Gain Insight From Falklands War Commanders" History 0
soleil Gov Website: "New Investment In Successor Submarines" Submariners 9
soleil RN Website: "Mekan Makes All The Difference For A Cornish School" The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil RN Website: "Royal Navy Promotes Science And Engineering" The Fleet 0
soleil RN Website: "HMS Collingwood Says Goodbye To Commodore Mansergh " Bases / Shore Est 18
soleil RN Website: "First Female Search And Rescue Aircrewman" The Fleet Air Arm 19
soleil Would You Like To Help Shape The New Royal Navy Website? The Fleet 3
M Help a website with information to honor a W.W. II convoy. The Fleet 12
2 A good website for those of you preparing for the psychometric test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
stan_the_man Pop up on RR website Diamond Lil's 10
soleil RN Website: "End Of An Era For Junglie Squadron" The Corps 2
soleil RN Website: "Raleigh Sailors Receive Diamond Jubilee Medals" Bases / Shore Est 16
B Helpful Heroes - New Website to Get Former Service People into Work The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
frogman007 Where to post Manchomans website The Quarterdeck 20
stan_the_man Mmmm interesting website Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Royal Navy Website: Christmas Message From 1SL The Fleet 0
soleil RN Website: "New Man At The Helm For Royal Marines" The Corps 0