Website of the day...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by pinkprincess, Oct 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mystery Google

Type whatever in to the search engine and you get what the last person looked for.

I left it blank and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'. It looked at me scornfully, folded its arms across its ample busom and said, "Please don't type gibberish" :lol:
  2. Typed in MILF (your fault PP, first thing that came to mind) and it came up BLA. summat to do wtih boats or biological stuff (close to MILF I suppose)
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Ok someone admit it, I typed in "Boyzone" and ended up with "gaytube". I'm scarred for life. :angry7:
  4. I typed in Naval Forum and ended up here :cry:
  5. I typed pinkprincess
    And it came back with this...

6. I make you think of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front? 8O

It can't be the other definition, I'm not a mum.

7. Would you like to be ? :twisted: :twisted:
  8. You beat me to the punchline.
  9. What you type is of no relevence. You can just search on anything and it will just be random. If you put in 'bbbb' it will give you a different result everytime you click on it.
  10. i just pressed loads of random buttons and it came up with FAST FLAOTING FRACTAL FUN
    me not a clue
  11. We know that but it is just a bit of fun *sigh*
  12. Not yet ta, if I do, I'll let you know :wink: :twisted:
  13. Bagsy first refusal
  14. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

WreckerL: Unless you like bearded plumbers from Leeds called Brian, I would keep well away... PP is the alter ego for a well-known internet serial matelot stalker. Think "Thingy", but with a Northern accent! :shock: :lol:
  15. Cheers SPB, in that case I am the first refusal unless your bluffing but there again, would a policeman tell porkies???
  16. sgtpepperband

"No comment!"

17. What he said ^^^^

18. sgtpepperband

Kinky, PP - self-portrait, is it..?! :shock: