Website of the day...

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
Mystery Google

Type whatever in to the search engine and you get what the last person looked for.

I left it blank and hit 'I'm feeling lucky'. It looked at me scornfully, folded its arms across its ample busom and said, "Please don't type gibberish" :lol:

Typed in MILF (your fault PP, first thing that came to mind) and it came up BLA. summat to do wtih boats or biological stuff (close to MILF I suppose)

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
WreckerL said:
Typed in MILF (your fault PP, first thing that came to mind) and it came up BLA. summat to do wtih boats or biological stuff (close to MILF I suppose)
I make you think of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front? 8O

It can't be the other definition, I'm not a mum.

Scran_Bag

Lantern Swinger
pinkprincess said:
WreckerL said:

Would you like to be ? :twisted: :twisted:

BoxKickerSubs

Lantern Swinger
Scran_Bag said:
pinkprincess said:
WreckerL said:

You beat me to the punchline.

What you type is of no relevence. You can just search on anything and it will just be random. If you put in 'bbbb' it will give you a different result everytime you click on it.

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
NotmeChief said:
What you type is of no relevence. You can just search on anything and it will just be random. If you put in 'bbbb' it will give you a different result everytime you click on it.
We know that but it is just a bit of fun *sigh*

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
BoxKickerSubs said:
Scran_Bag said:
pinkprincess said:
WreckerL said:

Not yet ta, if I do, I'll let you know :wink: :twisted:

pinkprincess said:
BoxKickerSubs said:
Scran_Bag said:
pinkprincess said:
WreckerL said:

Not yet ta, if I do, I'll let you know :wink: :twisted:
Bagsy first refusal

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
WreckerL: Unless you like bearded plumbers from Leeds called Brian, I would keep well away... PP is the alter ego for a well-known internet serial matelot stalker. Think "Thingy", but with a Northern accent! :shock: :lol:

sgtpepperband said:
WreckerL: Unless you like bearded plumbers from Leeds called Brian, I would keep well away... PP is the alter ego for a well-known internet serial matelot stalker. Think "Thingy", but with a Northern accent! :shock: :lol:
Cheers SPB, in that case I am the first refusal unless your bluffing but there again, would a policeman tell porkies???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
function Nearest & Dearest 2
Gundulph The Corps 11
LancashireHussar History 16