Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Web-rage

Gobbing off and banter can be great fun, but you have to be able to back it up when the boys come knocking on your door. I had it with some tool from a Thai visa website and offered a "straightner" in a Plymouth car park, he agreed but didn't turn up and that annoyed me even more, I was raging by then and if I had found out where he lived I would have gone there.
Now I am calming down a bit but I can see how people can get to violence.

Passed-over_Loggie said:
Lingyai

From sign on wall of Station Master's Office, Hua Hin Railway Station: "be serene and smile at all times".
I struggle to be a better person, really I do, but it is such a struggle....

Nah, just picture your antagonist as a small weedy gobshite who wouldn't have the bottle in real life. How do we know who is on the other end? Could be a whole crew room under one name giving it the big un.
As for the other one, I've just ignored him.
RoofRat

RoofRat said:
Nah, just picture your antagonist as a small weedy gobshite who wouldn't have the bottle in real life. How do we know who is on the other end? Could be a whole crew room under one name giving it the big un.
As for the other one, I've just ignored him.
RoofRat

Can't think who you are on about roofrat

Latest Threads