Wearing Dolphins on mess undress

Are normal size dolphins used on mess undress or are there smaller ones available to better suit the size of miniture medals?

Cheers deeps

Creeper

theoldti

Lantern Swinger
Miniture Dolphins with Minature Medals, get em fron the submarine museam and give the profit back to the boys who work hard to preserve our history............

theoldti said:
Miniture Dolphins with Minature Medals, get em fron the submarine museam and give the profit back to the boys who work hard to preserve our history............
Didn't think of there, popped in a couple of weeks back when I was at Hasler, should of got some then, mind you I stayed in the mess at Dolphin (fort blockhouse) and there was only the barman and 3 guys in the mess in the evening and they were watching some pish on the TV in the main bar :roll: sad to see our old home looking so desolate and unloved.

creeper said:
Are normal size dolphins used on mess undress or are there smaller ones available to better suit the size of miniture medals?

Cheers deeps

Creeper
OK I will bring it up again why would anybody wear a gold colour brooch of a fish, well Dolphins do not have scales, which was perpetrated on the Submarine Service as a sick joke in the 70's?

Nutty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gerrysurfs Submariners 16
O Miscellaneous 0
slim Diamond Lil's 29