Wearing commando flashes.

Does anybody know if the blue and white commando flashes (the PCS ones) can be worn on 3’s jumpers? I saw some lads from 148 battery wearing them today, but can’t find anything in BR 3 that confirms if you can or can not

@Sumo I was rather hoping that your famous spell checker could decode the OP's curious call sign of mBaOtOeTlNoEeCtK

Relax, all sorted now. Found these two results of many from anagram solver sites:

tootle me cab token

back to no omelette

;)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Does anybody know if the blue and white commando flashes (the PCS ones) can be worn on 3’s jumpers? I saw some lads from 148 battery wearing them today, but can’t find anything in BR 3 that confirms if you can or can not
I guess the logic is that Royal Marines dress regs require Commandos & RMBS personnel wear the mudguards on their woolly pullies, therefore....

... the Top Secret, undercover, covert Commandos in 148 probably feel it necessary to announce their ultra discrete prescence in our midst when it's a bit nippy.

Divers do it too with the rather pointless "Bomb Disposal" mudguards. I was thinking of getting some "Stoker" ones made so that if I started directing NGS or defusing bombs by mistake, a cleverer person would spot it and stop me. :)

There seems to be an increase in the number of badges worn by our "special" people. The current SAS trend, besides everyone wearing the same Rab jackets is to wear skull patches if you've killed someone, ffs: https://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/sas-reprimand.116161/

dapperdunn

War Hero
Please tell?
Only that there wouldn't be any skulls in it to begin with.

It's derivation is a child's potty full of poo, not a child's skull with the top cut off. Remember, we were all once sailors and 'heads' is 'toilets'.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
It's derivation is a child's potty full of poo, not a child's skull with the top cut off. Remember, we were all once sailors and 'heads' is 'toilets'.
Never heard that one before - love it! Hope it is true/based on fact, 'cos as of now it is in my dit bank and therefore is true! As you know, submariners never lie etc etc.........! ;)

dapperdunn

War Hero
Never heard that one before - love it! Hope it is true/based on fact, 'cos as of now it is in my dit bank and therefore is true! As you know, submariners never lie etc etc.........! ;)
It's true SB. At least it's true as far as I understand it. It was told to me by an old and bold killick chef to correct my own misunderstanding.