Weapon engineers awaiting basic training

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ruby_curry, Oct 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the title suggests i thought i'd start a thread for all the weapons engineers awaiting their basic training date.

Any out there that have passed their selection process recently?

How long have you been waiting so far?

2. I'm going to be ET WESM, start on 3rd Jan, got my pre joining brief next week.
    I started my application in mid January. Did have slight delay with application re:medical, but got that sorted.
    Can't wait now. Xmas is almost an inconvenience now. Just wanna get started now!

-65 days till i start!

3. Nice! good luck mate ;) I've got a while yet. Started my application at the beginning of september this year. Had the same sort of situation with my medical, but i've been cleared and am now just playing the waiting game...

4. Joining as a ET (WE) myself and start Basic this Sunday (Nov 1st) so not long for me now! :eek:

Just doin all the last minute checking today.

Good luck to both of you when you get your start :wink:

5. I'm green with envy mate. I got a while yet. Doesn't help the situation when i can see raleigh from my house lol :p Good luck to you mate ;)

6. Good luck AZA in your training and future career!

I am also envious of you, although I don't have too long to wait now, would still prefer to be there now.

Ruby, atleast you won't have far to travel when you do get in, going to be 6+ hour journey for me.

7. completed my application for ETWE at the start of august I'm just a sitting duck now waiting for a ver very very long time :(

8. Im joining as an ET(WE) on 21st March. I started my application in about june this year so you guys shouldnt have too long to wait. It will all be worth it in the end.

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A place for all you wannabe WE's to rub each others peckers. :wink:

10. Are you feeling left out, do you want someone to rub your pecker? ;) Sure Zoidberg will be willing to oblige - just for you!

11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I never had young Tim tagged as a blade, but I'll take your word for it. The closest any guys got to rubbing my chopper was in the Crazy Horse, Singapore. I'll stick to rubbing it myself daily and the Mrs has a go every couple of days.

You thrusters carry on!

12. ET(WESM) 29th November, 28 days to go.

13. Any ETWE out there that have just finished their selection process?

14. What ?

15. oops. sorry. Typed too fast :p

16. I'm joining as ET(WE). Have an eye test tomorrow then await my medical.
    Am not looking forward to the waiting game. The tension and excitement is enough already! I just wanna go!

17. Ah good luck tomorrow mate. Make sure you let me know how it goes :)

18. Is there actually anyone on here that is a ET(WE)?!?!?!

19. my application went through in june and ive been told i wont get an entry date til july-october 2010