Weapon Engineer

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by jonesys_goingtobeasailor, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats people's views on this role?
  2. As a job it serves a purpose. Now WESM, that is a profession.
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 15:31

well im not really mechanically minded for aet according to the results
  4. :lol:
  5. Well it's a guaranteed 8 hours a day in your rack...

...plus of course whatever else you can grab overnight.
  6. Top branch, but we do have too much management.
  7. do you think the AFCA would of recommending me for it if i couldnt do it??? now why dont you give some useful advice about a major career step or just not say anything at all and stop being aggrogant because you do it all the time. its not banter when some people have major things to think about! have some respect or shut the hell up!
  8. If you can't take a bit of banter then the RN probably isn't for you. In any case, go speak to your CA, he's far more qualified than anyone on here (with the exception of Ninja stoker etc..) to answer your questions.
  9. You could earn a bit of respect by sharing what you've researched about a possible career choice then asking relevant questions about it. You'd be more likely to get an informed bit of advice in return.
  10. This turnip will never make it as a Pinky faggot. Far too angry, how will he ever relax enough to sleep up the bearing head?
  11. You'll probably find that your RT score indicated that you have the academic ability to cope with the level of learning required to be successful in a particlar job. However, this is only an indication of potential as you might find that you are absolutely rubbish at engineering. Just because you have the correct score doesn't mean that you will be successful.
  12. I'm a pinky faggot. Didnt sleep up the bearing head, cracked a few out next to the MPAs though.
  13. janner

The quote I used was typed by you, if you are not mechanically minded, as I'm not, you need to look at other branches, as I did.

Arrogant, not I, if you had said complete tawt at times I would have agreed.

It will become apparant as you pass through life that respect is earnt and not given, your childish outburst here has, in my eyes, done nothing to earn you respect.

Grow up and learn to accept banter or you will find service life very difficult
  14. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What Janner Said. You need to man up a bit. Either that or join the crabs.
  15. pm me if you have a problem
  16. This could very well be my replacement :lol:
  17. janner

Why? Are you really Majorie Proops?
  18. You are still a cnut though.
  19. Definitely, cock chops.