We need you!

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Mongke's_Fist, May 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good morning folks, please, please, please can you take a couple of seconds to vote for us here: Offerpop on Facebook | Facebook Winning this competition would give us £500 in sponsorship for our cause, it would be of enormous benefit and a huge help for us to achieve our goals. Please vote, we need your help!

• Like Like x 1
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Think I voted on FB, someone got my vote anyway.
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

4. Thanks everyone, keep voting. The competition ends on the 28th May so still lots of time, please spread the word and get as many people to vote as you can. It's hugely appreciated.
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Why dont you make a quick speech to the troops ref what it's all about?
  6. Good point Mr WB:

In July 2013, a 3 man team from the Royal Navy will undertake the 10,000 mile Mongol Rally in order to raise money for the Royal Navy and Royal Marines charity. Starting at Royal Naval Air Station Culdrose in Cornwall and ending at Ulan Baator the capital city of Mongolia. Our vehicle of choice? A ten year old, 1 litre Nissan Micra.

Crossing rivers, ravines, mountain ranges, deserts and no less than fifteen national borders, the Mongol Rally is unforgiving, dangerous and unpredictable. And yes, we did say Nissan Micra.

The team are hoping that fundraising efforts will equate to “a pound per mile”. Resulting in over £10,000 being raised for the Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity (RNRMC). The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity exists to support serving and former serving Naval Service personnel and their families who are in need, suffering hardship or in distress. This is achieved through grants to the Naval charities which provide through-life care to those whose service might be long behind them .

If you can't afford to donate, it's equally important to us to have your support. If you are on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and visit our website.

You can also vote for us to win £500 of sponsorship here: Adam in SportPursuit: Get Sponsored By SportPursuit
  7. Bump! Keep voting!
  8. Awesome effort so far guys, thankyou. Please keep voting and keep us in the lead.
  9. Done and bump
  10. Done.....Good luck Mongke
  11. Done......
  12. Good morning everyone, thanks to those who have voted for us so far, if you haven't yet then please do, it would be a huge benefit to our goals to win this competition. Simply follow the link and click vote. Thanks again.

Adam in SportPursuit: Get Sponsored By SportPursuit
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I've done it. I don't know who this Adam bloke is, but he looks a bit ghey for my liking.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Done, Good luck.
  15. Got my vote.
  16. Thanks everyone, would love to get up to 400 votes by the end of today!
  17. voted (extra text to post)
  18. Given my vote, and I'll be making a donation at some point
  19. Bump.

Please keep voting, the competition doesn't end until Monday the 28th.