Weʼre raising £10,000 to Support for Simon in his battle with lymphoblastic leukaemia

First appologies if this is in the wrong section or against page rules.

We have set up a Just giving page for our friend Simon Taylor, heres the info from the page:

"Leading aircraft engineering technician Simon Taylor is employed on 825 squadron, maintaining the Wildcat helicopter based at RNAS Yeovilton in Somerset.

Sadly Simon was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in November 2015. After chemotherapy and a successful bone marrow transplant Simon was on the road to recovery. Unfortunately in January of this year the leukaemia has returned. The prognosis was not good and Simon may just have 12 months to live.

We aim to raise the money in a number of ways firstly locally held fund raising events, And secondly a charity auction held prior to Easter.

We are aiming to raise this money at the soonest opportunity as Simon's condition may deteriorate. He may not be able to travel.

Thank you in advance for your donations I'm sure with your help we can reach our goal of sending Simon and family to Disney World Florida"

Simon is a realy great guy and as of me writing the post the fund is already at 2465£, I know not everyone can afford to give, but according to the websites data from 2016 each share of the just giving page equates on average to 10£ in donations, so if anyone can share the page on their social media sites it would be fantastic.

Link to just giving page:
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/jon-over?utm_id=106&utm_term=mzGVM9yQa

Kind Regards

LH S Counihan

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Current Affairs 26
jamesm Submariners 2
Jenny_Dabber Charity 5