Wayne Rooney

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Apr 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Football genius or foulmouthed yob?

What punishment is appropriate for his four letter outburst
    on live tv?

2. The footballing world are in a state of shock:

Wayne Rooney has behaved like... Wayne Rooney

3. He needs to be put in his place and made to understand he's no better than any other human being. Send him to Japan to help clear up the mess, preferably at the nuclear plant.

4. As the cnut put 3 past us Saturday I say hang him!!

5. Hung, drawn and quartered.

6. He's a twat - sorry, what was the question?

7. Too late if you expect either of the Liverpool clubs to benefit. Lets face it, both Liverpool and Everton are just going through the motions of yet another unsuccessful season.

8. What did he say? I watched the Sunday morning edition of MotD and they muted his 'comments'.

9. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

He's an overpaid, undereducated, potty-mouthed yob. Why he is worth goodness knows how many thousands a week to ManYew I cannot fathom.

But then, I'm not a football fan. I probably never will be until I feel these young men earn a wage which reflects their abilities and contribution to society.

That, and like a true woman, I just don't get the "Off side" rule.

10. Keel haul him.
    :)

11. He's a football player, he doesn't get paid mega quids to think or behave like a model citizen he gets payed to score goals.
    The media have been giving him shedloads of grief over his goal drought, so he may have been trying to express his displeasure at that and his free flowing joy over upping his score sheet so well.
    Is this the most important event going on in UK at the mo?
    Numerous wars all cleared up? Politicians payed back all their ill gotten.
    Give your heads a collective wobble and take your foot off the OR bus accelerator.
    PS He's not paid to be a role model either, that should be a parents job!
    PPS I'm not a United fan either.:slow:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  12. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I agree that he is paid for what he does not how he acts, but would you deem his behaviour acceptable?

PS- Not a football fan at all, so no prejudice involved.

13. No I don't, I can seperate the fact that he's a boorish overpaid twunt on the one hand and that he happens to be a professional footballer on the other.
    There are plenty of other overpaid, ignorant, big headed gobshites out there who're supposed to set examples but don't who should be targeted before Rooney should be put in the crosshairs.
    Parliament would be a good place to start.

14. Wayne Rooney, rather like the rest of the "England" players are a bunch of cnuts. They are unable to step up to the plate when asked, are a national embarrasment,and would be better suited to playing Ludo in a home for dysfunctional children.

15. Used to be excellent, now past it, and as I never fuckin swore in a twating public place in my life, I think he should be bastard swung up by the bollox till his balls are stretching and then fuckin kicked in the cunt.
    The foul mouthed little tinker.:thanks:

16. Come on Rumrat. get of the fence.:laughing5:

17. He was probably bullied at school and has got a lot of issues. I'd call the pope
    a wrinkly old prick on live tv if I was getting 250,000 sovs a week. He's ugly
    and he's got a head like a space-hopper. They should make him say sorry and
    then smash his ankles with a lump hammer.

18. Apparently Rooney has a secret profile here and he is really upset at some of the comments left

19. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Wayne Rooney well now then. Tie him to a telegraph pole lots of kindling and some good wood and burn the foul mouthed swine. Oh yes and whip him beforehand.:angry4::):)