Wayne Rooney inspired by RR to......

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...name his first born son Kai.
    Either that or he was in his local and overheard Scouse, Ninja and Red sailor spinning dits having already demolished 2 bottles of Woods.

'' Kai on the Massive was mega, best in the world''

'' Seconded''

'' Thirded ''

12 years later young Kai discovers he is not named after a legendary matelot but a warming drink for the middle and morning watches and delivers a Liverpool kiss to his dad.

''Kalm down Kalm down Kai''
  2. I suppose if he puts a suit on he will need a tie so it will be a Kai tie??

Yes I know its not spelt like that, its poetic license :roll: 8O :D
  3. Bearing in mind his parentage I would think if he puts a suit on he would need a defence lawyer.
  4. Isn't Kai a Siamese egg?
  5. No that's cadbury make the chocolate egg. They don't use Kai in it its milk chocolate not dark. :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink:
  6. Och Kai the Noo........friend of Noggin the Nog?
  7. Fookin noggin the nog, ...now that brings back memories :roll: :D
  8. Stirling,

LOL. I take your point but I doubt very much whether he would dare show his face in a Liverpool pub these days especially the ones that Red supporting ex-matelots frequent. I believe Everton have still got a contract out on him too.

Just shows the mentality of these jumped-up celebs when it comes to giving their innocent sprogs such stupid bloody names. I don't suppose Rooney could spell "pretentious" to save his life, but it decribes him and his not-much-better-half right down to the ground. What a pair of sad numbnuts they are to saddle the poor kid with that monicker.

Red Sailor
  9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

He had to name the sprog something ridiculous to detract peoples attention from it's obvious hideousness.
  10. 'Kai is an old RN lower deck name from way back (abbreviated).

The actual full name was 'Fukai', as in:

"Do you remember old Fukai off the Hood?"

The correct pronunciation is 'Fookeee'.

Honest. True Dit.
  11. As he's KaiRooney, he sounds like something Bart Simpson would say
  12. *Okay* Magazine got a photographer to climb the wall
    around the Rooney residence. The photographer scaled
    a drainpipe, hung off the guttering outside the newly
    decorated nursery, and pointed his camera in through
    the window.

The photographer is now in Intensive Care at the local
    hospital, and is going to have to receive shock therapy
    for several months. *Okay* magazine have sold the photos
    to *Nuts* Magazine for a quid.
  13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Mine eyes, mine eyes! Oh the horror.
  14. I heard that the Rooneys wanted to name their child in the same manner as the Beckhams, as in where it was conceived...

Wayne could not remember how to spell I K E A
  15. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Coleen Rooney has given birth to a boy, a spokesman for the couple said.

Or put another way, "Shrek 4, out NOW!"
  16. sgtpepperband

Just read that Kai Rooney is the spitting image of his dad.

If he's got the same shaped head then I'm willing to bet Kai will be walking before his mum can!
  17. sgtpepperband

Following the birth of their son earlier, Coleen and Wayne Rooney are expected to leave hospital shortly...

... along with the TV, the kettle, the tea and coffee making facilities and anything else that isn't nailed down.
  18. sgtpepperband

Apparently bookies are taking bets with odds of 1000/1 for Wayne Rooney`s new son to become Prime Minister one day.

I`d rather take the 1/100 on that he will be expelled before completing his GCSEs for gypsy fighting!
  19. sgtpepperband

I've just heard that Wayne Rooney's newborn son Kai is named after his favourite character from Mortal Kombat 4.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm off to GAME to buy a copy now so I can spend my afternoon kicking the crap out of the little fecker.
  20. sgtpepperband

With a lucrative exclusive deal already signed with OK magazine, the Rooneys had been hoping to keep the birth of their baby boy a secret.

The game was up however when Prince Charming, Donkey and the Gingerbread man were seen entering the hospital with flowers.