Water

The_Caretaker

War Hero
WATER ....

IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT IF WE DRINK 1 LITRE OF WATER EACH DAY, AT THE END OF THE YEAR WE WOULD HAVE ABSORBED MORE THAN 1 KILO OF ESCHERICHIA COLI BACTERIA FOUND IN FAECES, IN OTHER WORDS, WE ARE CONSUMING 1 KILO OF SH*T.

HOWEVER, WE DO NOT RUN THAT RISK WHEN DRINKING RUM, WHISKEY, BEER OR OTHER LIQUORS BECAUSE ALCOHOL HAS TO GO THROUGH A DISTILLATION PROCESS OF BOILING, FILTERING AND FERMENTING.

IT IS MY DUTY TO COMMUNICATE TO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE DRINKING WATER, TO STOP DOING SO, IT HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT IT IS UNHEALTHY AND BAD FOR YOU.

WATER = SH*T

ALCOHOL = HEALTH

FREE YOURSELF OF SH*T, DRINK ALCOHOL!!! IT IS BETTER TO DRINK ALCOHOL AND TALK SH*T THAN TO DRINK WATER AND BE FULL OF SH*T!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS £1.2m innovation contracts awarded to help Army engineers survey water crossings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation launched on bathing water status for River Wharfe MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Water industry: green economic recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency resumes on-site bathing water monitoring MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scheme on Northumberland coast enlarged to protect environment from rising mine water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Severn Trent Water prosecuted for Shropshire sewage pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Exports boom for record-breaking rower's alkaline water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coal Authority upgrades vital mine water treatment scheme in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Group to measure for coronavirus prevalence in waste water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Water and energy networks could be used to deliver nationwide gigabit broadband MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government Chemist and IGFS (QUB) collaborate on coconut water authenticity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Preserving our water resources in a changing climate – industry and government tackle threat to future water supplies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A raft of ideas to help track down the elusive water vole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA to examine water regulator’s price review after appeals MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Mine water heat under the PhD spotlight MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Wessex Water pays for polluting Dorset nature reserve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK's first district heating scheme using mine water energy now in development MoD News 0
soleil Mail: RM Found Face Down In Freezing Water During Beach Assault Exercise - Update The Corps 6
MoD_RSS Role of 3D imaging in managing spent fuel stored under water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Taff Merthyr mine water treatment scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Driving complacency: 74% of drivers would risk life in flood water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Severn Trent Water sewage pollution leads to charity donation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pumping operation continues to reduce flood water levels in Fishlake MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Angler ordered to pay more than £1,200 after obstructing water bailiff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Anglian Water ordered to pay £156,000 for sewage pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting bathing water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Abstracting water? Think before you drill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Push to better understand sources affecting Bridlington water quality MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South West Water to pay charity £350,000 after polluting stream MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major campaign launched to encourage the nation to ‘Love Water’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Be aware of safety warning signs when swimming near water structures this summer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Drones to detect illegal water abstractions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to consult on reducing personal water consumption MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thames Water fined for polluting Berkshire waterway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency tells water companies to clean up their act and protect the environment from pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Preventing pollution and hazards from soil water run-off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Work on water protection scheme at Lynemouth nearing completion MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bottles of success for water filter business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Cutting edge bio-tech system to clean A38 water run-off in Devon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Proposed mine water treatment trial near Coombe to be outlined MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: South West Water fined after repeat sewage spill at Devon beach MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Summer water testing has started at English beaches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: What future for water? Three challenges for the industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: EA works with Ordnance Survey to publish Master Map of the UK's water network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: The British firm pumping water in Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Escaping the jaws of death: ensuring enough water in 2050 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Reduce flood risk with the Woodlands for Water scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Thames Water to pay £80,000 after sewer blunder MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Thousands of fish saved from salt water during tidal surge MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Thames Water fined £2m for “foreseeable and avoidable” pollution MoD News 0