Watches

Is this watch deemed as a smart watch?

View attachment 21882
Just this is my current watch but if unsuitable I will have to invest in another watch.
Yes it is I believe, I've been looking at so many recently as my parents are buying me one for passing out phase two and I have no idea what to get.

The fitbit is more of an activity tracker though so I'm not sure if would be good for military use, it seems very flimsy and the battery life is a downer.

I was looking at the Casio Mudmaster as it looks badass and has the features to prove that it is badass!

I heard that Citizen already use to do a Royal Marines watch with a kevlar strap but its now discontinued.

Attachments

How on earth did we all manage before smart watches? Or even before watches?
In the old days, all you had to remember was: "If you want to know the time, ask a policeman."

Discuss?
Ahh, that will be the ram a stick in the ground and mark off where the sun traverses.
Bit difficult in the high street though!!!!!

Yes it is I believe, I've been looking at so many recently as my parents are buying me one for passing out phase two and I have no idea what to get.

The fitbit is more of an activity tracker though so I'm not sure if would be good for military use, it seems very flimsy and the battery life is a downer.

I was looking at the Casio Mudmaster as it looks badass and has the features to prove that it is badass!

I heard that Citizen already use to do a Royal Marines watch with a kevlar strap but its now discontinued.
Oooooo, badass!!! That'll really impress, the girlies, instructors and any other idiot who's got a watch fetish!!!

It's training, it's not the catwalk at Guchi!!!!!!!!

Even a badass watch won't stop you from inducing a PTI's wrath if late for a physical session!!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
rod-gearing Diamond Lil's 18
C RMR 2