Seadog

War Hero
Got one, never helped me, Mrs S won't let me wear it on a regular basis, I keep breaking watches?
I had one before James Bond. Following 007's endorsement it seemed as if every young and not so young thruster had one. Because of their naval ubiquity and the fact that mine wasn't reliable, I off loaded it to a dealer.

I had one before James Bond. Following 007's endorsement it seemed as if every young and not so young thruster had one. Because of their naval ubiquity and the fact that mine wasn't reliable, I off loaded it to a dealer.

Mrs S brought me a antique gold one for our 25th, 13 year ago, it needs a clean and service looses 5 mins an hour. but only wear it occasionally, I also have a divers watch she brought me, broke winder off, in Barrow ship yard, also needs a repair? don't tend to wear watches.

Mrs S brought me a antique gold one for our 25th, 13 year ago, it needs a clean and service looses 5 mins an hour. but only wear it occasionally, I also have a divers watch she brought me, broke winder off, in Barrow ship yard, also needs a repair? don't tend to wear watches.
I have made do with Seiko automatics. Current one loses less than a minute a month.

Latest Threads