watch out ship mates my Amazon account has just been hacked

Discussion in 'Bloody Computers' started by Hooly, Jul 1, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. they change your email mail address then start ordering random shit. so check any change of emails coming from amazon.
  2. Thanks for the new trainers Hooly :)
    • Funny Funny x 5
  3. Do one WAFU :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Trainers is one thing but a garden shed got delivered yesterday, I'm sure it was meant for Billy but cheers anyway.
  5. Why did I bother :(
  6. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Chuffed to bits with my order...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Christmas has come early, thanks Hooly.
  8. You should have known better, mine gets hacked all the time, by the wife, amazing the crap I keep getting, at my expense? She has even changed my password and locked me out?
  9. This was supposed to be a serious post but I I'm loving the banter it's cheered me up. This will get you laughing. I phoned the fu*k**s up and they said can't you just order on the new email you've given us . I had to wipe the spit off my phone I was that mad. It ended in no I ain't using the con man's fu*k**g email you thick c*nt, they employ fuc**ng retards at Amazon
  10. I thought it was just me! I needed to use my card the other day.......... please give the first and fifth letter of 'your' security password. WTF!!! Funny thing was she'd subsequently forgotten it!
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you want cheering-up, read the reviews and questions on @exJenny's Amazon purchase ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Buys fleshlight off of Amazon, is embarrassed when it is delivered in non-descrete box, blames 'hackers' for ordering it...

• Funny Funny x 1