watch out ship mates my Amazon account has just been hacked

Hooly

Lantern Swinger
they change your email mail address then start ordering random shit. so check any change of emails coming from amazon.

Hooly

Lantern Swinger
This was supposed to be a serious post but I I'm loving the banter it's cheered me up. This will get you laughing. I phoned the fu*k**s up and they said can't you just order on the new email you've given us . I had to wipe the spit off my phone I was that mad. It ended in no I ain't using the con man's fu*k**g email you thick c*nt, they employ fuc**ng retards at Amazon

You should have known better, mine gets hacked all the time, by the wife, amazing the crap I keep getting, at my expense? She has even changed my password and locked me out?
I thought it was just me! I needed to use my card the other day.......... please give the first and fifth letter of 'your' security password. WTF!!! Funny thing was she'd subsequently forgotten it!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
This was supposed to be a serious post but I I'm loving the banter it's cheered me up. This will get you laughing. I phoned the fu*k**s up and they said can't you just order on the new email you've given us . I had to wipe the spit off my phone I was that mad. It ended in no I ain't using the con man's fu*k**g email you thick c*nt, they employ fuc**ng retards at Amazon
If you want cheering-up, read the reviews and questions on @exJenny's Amazon purchase ;)

Latest Threads