Wasp still flying?

onions

GCM
Working in the garden this morning (around 11am) and my missus says "I can hear Wasp!" Sure enough a few seconds later the little Blue beastie overflew us. We live in Fareham and it was flying in a South Westerly direction. Any ideas anyone?

Waspie

War Hero
The Pilot, Terry, is an ex Crabfat medical officer. A great bloke and very pro Navy Historic Flight.

You can follow its progress on FB on the link in the previous post! (SaladDodger).

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Waspie New Book for Woo's 'The Royal Navy Wasp' The Book Club 1
Waspie The Westland Wasp (Book) The Fleet Air Arm 3
Jacobus Wasp has 1. The Quarterdeck 3
onions A Wasp at Explosion Museum of Naval Firepower. The Fleet Air Arm 0
Naval_Gazer Wasp crash lands outside HMS Sultan The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil Lockheed Martin: "British Pilot & Maintainer Test F-35B On USS Wasp" The Fleet Air Arm 10
S Wasp over Pompey?? The Quarterdeck 11
scouse HMS Wasp Cica 1852 Help needed History 11
onions Wasp Helos The Fleet Air Arm 54
N Video footage: "Operation Wasp stings Iraqi insurgents" The Gash Barge 0
Sumo IRA still being track by secret squirrels Current Affairs 2
soleil Somerset Live: Royal Navy 'Legend' Still Flying After 50 Years And 9,200 Hours In The Air The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS An inclusive political solution in Libya is still greatly needed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Progress is still needed if a political settlement is to be reached in Syria MoD News 0
M Holiday booked will I still be able to go if I start my navy application? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Still be able to join? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
J Can i still join the navy with this conviction? Joining the Royal Navy 6
C Still serving? The Quarterdeck 7
O sprog to the Forum - Doe we still get our pensions at 55 ? Finance & Pensions 7
MoD_RSS Press release: Record number of schoolgirls make digital waves but women still under-represented in the cyber security sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Report 02/2019: Self-detrainment of passengers onto lines that were still open to traffic and electrically live at Lewisham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Alok Sharma: 'There is still an urgency for us to act' on women’s economic independence MoD News 0
A Still waiting for start date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
yicker This thing is still a thing then? Diamond Lil's 19
D Is HMS Bristol still in commission? The Fleet 4
Stirlin Jeff Beck : Still on the run. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
TheMau5e Failed FATs... Can i still take AIB? The Fleet Air Arm 17
T Is it still possible to do a WE PWO hybrid? The Fleet 5
P 'Top Gun' Royal Navy pilot who took on Taliban while fyling upside down still waiting to bring Ameri The Fleet Air Arm 24
Jack-The-Lad HMS GANGES - Still serving Bases / Shore Est 15
Joint_Force_Harrier Still Bitter & Twisted Diamond Lil's 29
effitilljointhenavy Aircrewman - FAT's still required? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
N Failed my RT but still got enough points for WE CIS Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Guns RAF WWII bombs - the gifts that still give. Current Affairs 4
A RN Still short of Engineers? Ahem! The Quarterdeck 45
B still possible? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
D Can skimmers still drink at sea? The Fleet 82
soleil Telegraph: "The Royal Navy Can Still Be Fighting Fit Despite BAE Job Losses" Current Affairs 28
SONAR-BENDER Is KP still in business......... Diamond Lil's 4
H Is there somewhere I can still watch Officers and Gentlemen? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
soleil Telegraph: "Lethal Relics From WW1 Are Still Emerging" History 7
soleil Shepard: "IMDEX 2013: Royal Navy Argues It Is Still Relevant" The Fleet 1
D If an application for officer has failed, can you still pursue a career as a rating? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
MoD_RSS Speech: Burma making significant strides towards reform but challenges still remain MoD News 0
O Father passed away - will Mum still get pension? Finance & Pensions 19
trelawney126 Why is Bliar still expounding his Views Diamond Lil's 2
Horatio Nelson If The Royal Navy Didn't Pay, Would You Still Join? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 44
scouse FAA faces a 4year gap in AEW and still not fixed wing The Fleet Air Arm 24
finknottle The Tories are still at it. Current Affairs 15