Warship

dean5778

Midshipman
i've been trying to watch this online, it just skips and freezes so much. I never get that issue with BBC iPlayer, 4OD, sky player etc... tried looking for it on torrents. but cant see any. would be good to watch though. wonder if it's on DVD?

dean5778

Midshipman
i've been trying to watch this online, it just skips and freezes so much. I never get that issue with BBC iPlayer, 4OD, sky player etc... tried looking for it on torrents. but cant see any. would be good to watch though. wonder if it's on DVD?

Black2Blue

War Hero
You must have double tapped the Pressel Switch.

I quite enjoyed watching it to be honest. I could -even as an ex pongo knowing little of RN life- see some TV "BS".

dean5778

Midshipman
hey i've managed to watch 4 of them now. it seems channel five's servers are pretty crap and are too busy during peak times. I was up till 4am watching them, I think they are great. I've been talking about them all day to my family. Gives you a good insight into what living on board is really like. It hasn't changed my opinion at all. I'm even more determinded to get there now.

D

Deleted 7

I remb in 2003, watching a TV documentry down in Plymouth on RN basic training. I saw them with duvets and though 'you lucky buggers', least they don't catch fleas from them, unlike those horrid, itchy blankets we ad!

Waspie

War Hero
Don't see the point in watching it.

Been there done it! Why do I want to sit and watch some other bugger doing it !!!!!

MAybe see the point for non nautical peeps wanting to get an insight but nah!!!! No fer me.