WARSHIP

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I'm currently up to the final series - the ship has a 4 ring Polaris skipper now! As I've said elsewhere, some of the story lines and acting are a bit dire, but the Naval stuff is spot on! In one episode recently about 'bites', they even mentioned the Marine Underwater Fire Fighting course - the line delivered with a straight face! He was either a brilliant actor or didn't have a clue!

Also great fun to see Hero sailing from Malta aka 10 berth Guzz interspersed with shots of South Railway Jetty!

They are in Hong Kong now, and Jenny's been seen, but not mentioned.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
I had only managed to the middle of season 3 and found this had been pulled last night.

Double Gutted.

Taztiff

War Hero
I had only managed to the middle of season 3 and found this had been pulled last night.

Double Gutted.
I got to Series 3 episode 2.
Went to watch another whilst on a work call (much more interesting) yesterday and there it was - gone!!!

Kirkmania

Midshipman
Do not worry everyone, my previous channel was shut down due to me being attacked by scammers and I could not fight the constant attacks. This has not stopped me though and I am back on my reserve channel. Please enjoy all 4 seasons of Warship (1973-77) on youtube. Enjoy!

Latest Threads