warship series 3

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Ruby_curry, Aug 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody know if there is gonna be another series this year? I really enjoyed the last one.

2. :oops: Hope not :lol:

3. Concur. I was on Illustrious for the 1st one, it was emotional.

4. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Was in the last one and not too bad an experience. The film team were nice and the overall series was OK, editors not with standing.

Obviously with PO(AWT) Sxxx Wxxxxxx shore side it is unlikely they will bother.

5. I'm sure Sxxxx will find his way back onto our screens somehow. I was half expecting him to turn up in Big Brother then I could sell the pictures of he, I and others in various states of intoxication that I posees to the Sun. :lol:

6. Disgusting, think of all the actors on the rock and roll with you stealing their jobs.
    They don't let real asda colleagues star in their adverts.

Can I have your autograph?
    Mind you I starred in Zulu, but my feet got cut to buggery, and some bastard behind me kept pulling my leopards tail and shoving his asaki up my arse.
    It was irritating as I had my Naval Ratings Handbook up there at the time.

7. The same guys who filmed Warship were on ARK ROYAL following the Auriga deployment to the US/Canada. Somebody onboard said that it may not be released as Warship 3, (might be something original like 'Ark Royal'...lol) but keep an eye out for it.

Should be good - but lots of Waffoo-ery :)

Nick

9. I watched series 2 but i've never seen series one that was filmed on Lusty. Anyone know where i can find it?

10. :oops: Was on Demand Five many moons ago, might be in Dusty Bin now :lol: