Warship Series 2

ossyboydug said:
your a bit late the is already a topic on this
:roll: Will we see plenty of flight deck scenes??? and those silky smooth chockheads, hand signals??? hands to flying stations :lol:

Rolotp

Lantern Swinger
Any one know where I can watch the 1st series?? Ive only seen a few episodes while waiting at the careers office but after watching last nights episode, Id like to watch the series on Lusty.

Rolotp said:
Any one know where I can watch the 1st series?? Ive only seen a few episodes while waiting at the careers office but after watching last nights episode, Id like to watch the series on Lusty.
Go back to your AFCO and sit there. :wink:

GuyC

Badgeman
When is this series continuing? Watched it last week, but they've got a film on tonight... Was looking forward to watching Warship.

GuyC said:
When is this series continuing? Watched it last week, but they've got a film on tonight... Was looking forward to watching Warship.
When you join you'll find it something of an advantage to know what day of the week it is.

Guzzler said:
GuyC said:
When you join you'll find it something of an advantage to know what day of the week it is.
' you use yer mouth pretty n' a $20 dollar hor'

ah yeah! school boy error! report card says MUST PAY ATTENTION! oops, sorry boys (and girls)
lol

I'll look forward to watching it tomorrow then! Cheers!

Nah 5 have taken it off demand, the episode us still there but unwatchable. They've taken it off youtube and from about 3 hours of searching about 4 weeks ago, off every other tv streaming site on the internet.
I found that with 5 on demand, and then one day i went on and the whole series was watchable which was weird, that was last sunday so recently! Ill have a look when im on my laptop, cant remember if i had to make an account or anything