Warship Series 1 HMS Illustrious

needhelp

HELP PLEASE
I had a full recording of this series on VHS tape, which I had saved for sentimental reasons. Unfortunately I have lost this due to home fire damage. The devastation of the fire was heart breaking, but eventually repaired, however the most upsetting consequence was to loose this recording particularly.
I have searched throughout the internet for months, but only able to source a small edited section on YouTube for the Harrier Jet sections. I thought I might have sourced a a copy from the TV Station, but despite contacting every conceivable department, have had no success. I am therefore posting here, "hopeful" that thee may be someone who either has a copy or knows anywhere that could assist.
Thank you for reading and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted on this email address [email protected] .com Again "Thank you"

soleil

War Hero
HELP PLEASE
I had a full recording of this series on VHS tape, which I had saved for sentimental reasons. Unfortunately I have lost this due to home fire damage. The devastation of the fire was heart breaking, but eventually repaired, however the most upsetting consequence was to loose this recording particularly.
I have searched throughout the internet for months, but only able to source a small edited section on YouTube for the Harrier Jet sections. I thought I might have sourced a a copy from the TV Station, but despite contacting every conceivable department, have had no success. I am therefore posting here, "hopeful" that thee may be someone who either has a copy or knows anywhere that could assist.
Thank you for reading and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted on this email address [email protected] .com Again "Thank you"

I would consult the HMS Illustrious Association about this.

email: [email protected]

Tel: +44 (0) 7974 004626

Kirkmania

Lantern Swinger
HELP PLEASE
Hello there @needhelp,

I have the full series of Warship (2008) and the link to my channel with the episodes is below. Hope this helps and please enjoy.

KirkCrazy
Warship (2008)
Password: Navy

Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6

Last edited:

Latest Threads